Page 1 of 2
the girls that are actually worth dating usually consider it a good thing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Seryaph
I always try to be a gentleman. Most women I know appreciate it.

Same here. You should try to be one regardless of what people think.. in my opinion, anyways.
Depends on the girl

One night stand type = they don't care at all

girls worth dating = it usually matters, at least a little bit
It will work
and if it doesnt,....there ****in skanks !
It's actually better to be an asshole nowadays, from experience.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Gentlemen, gentlemen..

Let's me gentlemen for a moment shall we?

I am a gentleman outside of UG. Seems to work fine for me.
It sucks for me because I don't have a remote unlocker on my car so its hard to open her door for her because the unlock is on the other side and she just climbs in anyway.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I go with half and half.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Poll?
Most girls consider it a little corny, but they love it anyways. =)
They also love when you speak to them in spanish.
And if you know how to give a good massage.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
It definately does... I'm a gentlemen to my girlfriend and all her friends are jealous... I took my girl out to a really nice place for dinner one time and pulled the chair out for her and everything.... the waitress was in love with me by the end of the night

Yes... it works
Quote by chamelon545
do women even appreciate it anymore?or is it considered weak?
being polite and respectful is not a sign of weakness.

Quote by jetfuel495
it hardly works anymore, unfortunately...
either you're around the wrong women or

ur dune it rong.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by chamelon545
do women even appreciate it anymore?

Yes. Yes we do.

^ +1 to SYK, man knows
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Always be one. Any girl that's worth dating will appreciate it, it'll take you far in life too.
Dorkus.
Quote by huevos
It keeps you away from the dreaded friend zone, I tell you what.

Quote by Hank Hill
Damnit Dale! Dubya is a Texan, and there are three things I can't abide by - people speakin' ill of the president of the United States, people speakin' ill of Texans, and people speakin' ill of propane and propane accessories, I tell you what.

Yup.
Quote by Seryaph
Yup.
Yup.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I do it because it's a nice thing to do, not because I'm trying to get into a girl's pants.
Do girls appreciate it? **** no.

Do women? yes.

with maturity most women realize that the jerkoffs they were so amazed with in their youth simply wouldnt be ideal to actually settle down with.
If they are worth it, then yes.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by InvaderTSN
I do it because it's a nice thing to do, not because I'm trying to get into a girl's pants.

+ freakin one. If more people did good for the hell of it instead of so they will get something in the end (girl, access to afterlife) the world would be a much better place
Honestly it comes down to age. Young girls go for the instinct of attraction to a guy, since women are subconsciously looking for security they want a guy who is good looking and more in shape due to that in the caveman days they provided better security. Now a days it is who can provide well emotionally and economically. You may say women aren't that superficial, but they generally don't think about it. Men do the same thing with attributes such as big breasts and a nice ass due to the woman being able to carry a child and feed the child.
Quote by tayroar
Honestly it comes down to age. Young girls go for the instinct of attraction to a guy, since women are subconsciously looking for security they want a guy who is good looking and more in shape due to that in the caveman days they provided better security. Now a days it is who can provide well emotionally and economically. You may say women aren't that superficial, but they generally don't think about it. Men do the same thing with attributes such as big breasts and a nice ass due to the woman being able to carry a child and feed the child.

I assure you, with everything in me, even subconsciously, those are not the reasons I stare at a woman's breasts and ass. I stare at them because they are aesthetically pleasing. Please don't bring evolution into something that is just common sense
Quote by Snake™
If they are worth it, then yes.
this flies in the face of the concept of what a gentleman is.

a true gentleman has the confidence to extend courtesy and respect without regard to "worth".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Muzikh

I assure you, with everything in me, even subconsciously, those are not the reasons I stare at a woman's breasts and ass. I stare at them because they are aesthetically pleasing. Please don't bring evolution into something that is just common sense

That is why they are aesthetically pleasing because that is why we found them attractive in the first place. Why else would we find bags of fat attractive? It also isn't evolution it is psychology.
Quote by LordBishek
I'm more violent than gentle

The submissive types love it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by tayroar
Why else would we find bags of fat attractive?

We all have bags of fat fetishes, duh.
Quote by tayroar
That is why they are aesthetically pleasing because that is why we found them attractive in the first place. Why else would we find bags of fat attractive? It also isn't evolution it is psychology.

I do not find bags of fat under the arms attractive. Explain psychology for that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
We all have bags of fat fetishes, duh.

I know I jacked it to the scene in Fight Club when they were stealing the fat from the lyposuction clinic.
Yeah, but being over-gentlemen like can be kinda weird.

But anyways my mom uses "being a gentlemen" synonymously with "abstinence"... she told me thats what she means by it. So whenever I go off with some or something she always says "You better be a gentlemen!!!" (basically, "you better not have whoopee!!!")
Quote by Muzikh
I do not find bags of fat under the arms attractive. Explain psychology for that.

Because bags of fat under the arms don't prove anything better to the child you are looking at women to bear therefore you don't find them attractive. Alot of it also has to do with good and bad genes you may see.
Quote by tayroar
I know I jacked it to the scene in Fight Club when they were stealing the fat from the lyposuction clinic.

Didn't we all?
Page 1 of 2