Is there a way to fix the problem? My L shaped tool doesn't turn the thing any more.
You mean your allen key? or the actual poles on the bridge, cause you can just go to any decent hardware store and get a new allen key for like a buck. Your pole tops or watever they are called would be a lot harder to replace
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
if it is one of the poles, then its either striped or its and Ibanez locking pole. If its locked in you will have to use a smaller allen wrench to unlock it, then you should be able to change the action. Remember to lock them when you're done. If it is not an ibanez locking stud then it is probably stripped, so you'll have to take the bridge off and remove the trem. Then you will have to use pliers to remove the stud.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
quick tip... i know its a pain, but you should really loosen the tension on the strings b4 adjusting the action on a floyd, or you will snap the adusters - the sharp edge that touches them will just cut thru em like butter.

i know its off topic, but i wrecked mine doing that and i thought you should know, seeing as youve cearly been adjusting it

peace

G
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Are we talking about action or intonation here?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com