I'm looking to buy a new guitar here soon and i wanted some peoples opinions.
The brands i am choosing from are as fallowed:
BC RICH
ESP
Epiphone
Jackson

im looking for 750$ guitar at the most. after all the amp gives most of the sound.

what do you think?
Last edited by Levi79 at Oct 8, 2008,
Is the bands in your sig what you play? If so, the BC Rich would be best IMO
edgy meems only friendo :^)
^-1. Unless you pay a lot, you're not gonna get a good BC Rich. What's your budget?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Jackson for that range, unless you can cough up some more to get the LTD MH-1000/EC-1000
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Esp
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
Jackson's In $400-$2500 price range.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Are you really deciding a guitar based on the brand?

Your question could be taken like which is best? a $400 BC rich or a $3000 jackson. You need to specify price you are paying.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
jackson or epiphone, what style of guitar do you want, and what music do you want to play, and whats your price range?
Quote by Snake™
Jackson for that range, unless you can cough up some more to get the LTD MH-1000/EC-1000

+1 on the LTD EC-1000 with EMGs.
Quote by shadow__666
^-1. Unless you pay a lot, you're not gonna get a good BC Rich. What's your budget?

Garhg gunslinger retro argggg
sorry but its my gas at the moment
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I wouldnt buy a BC Rich anyway. The <1000$ models suck, and the USA models are overpriced (3000+)
So choose between Jackson (my favorit), ESP or epiphone based on your preferences. If you mostly play metal, care for good balance AND good upper fret access, go for Jackson or ESP, If you play also rock/blues, the epi's might be more interesting for you.
Be aware that ESP's are expensive. Both Jackson and Epihone have models from 200-1000$, ESP starts at 1200$, but they have a budget production line in Korea called LTD, which has guitars in the cheaper pricerange too. Edwards is also a daughtercompany of ESP, and from what i hear, they make some kickass guitars under 1000$.
If you want to spend ALOT of money, go Jackson USA or CS. They just rule the universe.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Oct 8, 2008,