Well Pit I think I might go watch a movie This Friday
Any suggestions?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by Muzikh
The Pianist.

I think he means at the cinema.

Body of Lies.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I just seen Eagle Eye.
Trippy stuff.
Go watch it.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
harold and kumar back to back stoned. NOW!
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
A movie at the theater sorry XD
oh and Im also going with a girl so if that's relevant.
Quote by Stress Cow
There aren't really any good movies out in my opinion but Eagle Eye is the best out of all the movies out.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Come on, talking chihuahuas, does American movie making get any better than that?
im ging to go see quarantine, but of the ones ive already seen, go see apaloosa or burn after reading
Quote by RITZ7
Choke

was it really good? I'm a big Palahniuk fan, and to me it looked like they were making a great book into a mediocre romantic comedy. Im scared to see it.
Haven't seen it yet =\

Probably shouldn't be suggesting it yet, but I am a big Palahniuk fan too, so I have high hopes. I know what you mean about the romantic comedy thing, but from interviews I saw with the director he said he tried to stay as faithful as possible. I think its just a matter of bad previews, that make it seem that way.
XD
how about
Nights in Rodanthe
or Nick and Norahs infinite playlist
since Id be going with a girl?
Quote by Stress Cow
Quote by RITZ7
Choke

Damn it, that's not out here in Australia yet, SOOO badly want to see it. If it's half of what Fight Club the movie was, it will be awesome.

Anyway, I saw Wall-E last week, it was ****ing amazing, best Pixar movie there has been.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by Spamwise
religulous. Or burn after reading.

Burn after reading was odd

for the first half of the movie i was like

then I was

then the last scene made me piss myself

I'd see religulous, body of lies, or Nick and Norah's infinite playlist
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
so Nick and Norahs Infinite playlist?
Quote by Stress Cow