http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQAuyZ-Bn6s

Re-did dead and bloated for the third and last time.

Thanks for everyone's support, really appreciate all the advice/criticism

Got around to using better software to record this time, used your advice.

Hardware used: Sterling ST 55 Condenser Microphone / IceMat Headphones / TonePort UX2

Thanks in advance for listening. I really appreciate the feedback.

as always, C4C

-adam
Last edited by bestofthebox at Oct 8, 2008,
You do the "And she says it's natural" part really well.

Overall, you don't sound angry enough though for this song. This is real rocker of a song, you need to really let it out in this one.
Fuck the Scunci Steamer and all who use it!
sounds really good,
i think u should turn up the guitar to make it sound thicker but thats just me
Iceman w/ emgs
fender fmdsp65
Boss MetalZone
Fender Cybertwin
Epi LP plus top
Zoom gfx4
Death metal (sounds amazing through bass amp)
ibanez weeping demon
Thanks for your crit dude, even though this isn't my kind of songs I really liked this, you covered this song pretty well.
I haven't really listened to the original, so I can't really give you a constructive crit, so yeah (use my post as a bump ), awesome cover.
Quote by donwuzhere69
sounds really good,

I agree with this completely.

not that you need to overshadow the vocals, it just sounded a little empty and hollow.

I like it when I feel like I'm sitting in the middle of the studio listening to a band play.

This felt like I was right next to the singers amp, and then the band was 100 meters away.

ya know?

Overall though it was quite good. There were maybe a few small parts where the vocals felt like they didn't have enough emotion in them, and that they were forced tho.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by donwuzhere69
sounds really good,

I agree with this.

I thought it was pretty good overall though.
thanks a lot guys, your advice has been overly helping because I've noticed that in most of my stuff, I tend to leave the vocals a bit too high. Probably because I'm so used to listening to the vocals over and over again. I wouldn't have noticed this bad habit without yours and my buddy kevin's help in noticing this bad habit of mine, thanks I did the same exact thing with my Creep cover, left the music a little too low and my voice a bit too high.

Anyways, thanks again, your help is much appreciated.

<3 adam
the vocals are really loud, but sounds pretty good. i would try so sing with more aggression in your voice, kind of like how you did with the last "thinking about tomorrow" part. overall good job though.
voice sounds great- no critiques there... the recording DOES sound like karaoke though, like you're singing over the actual song. it's not mixed well at all, or i missed something and this is a karaoke session.