Members of the Pit lend me your ears, recently my school has had problems with littering so they started to take peoples spots away (caution taping them) so today the security guards came up to my group and told us to leave and that we would never be able to hang out there again, they did this to every group in the entire school until everyone was in the middle of the school ( the quad). My group keeps our spot clean and we dont cause trouble, now do you guys think this is fair?
Quote by karateguy29

thin mints pwn
**** no. Schools try to over-regulate things nowadays. But they regulate the wrong people.
It's been a slow day so far and I'm tired so I'll have to resort to the oldies, sorry.

Rape, fap, blah blah blah.

And no I don't think it's fair but then again is life?
Ugh...glad I got out when I did. Yeah, high schools pretty much suck nowadays.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by metalhead90621
Members of the Pit lend me your ears, recently my school has had problems with littering so they started to take peoples spots away (caution taping them) so today the security guards came up to my group and told us to leave and that we would never be able to hang out there again, they did this to every group in the entire school until everyone was in the middle of the school ( the quad). My group keeps our spot clean and we dont cause trouble, now do you guys think this is fair?
1 - We only heard your side of the story. How the hell can we judge what is fair?

2 - What would our opinion matter anyway?

3 - Even if it wasn't fair, you won't change it. They have the power, you don't.

4 - Fair? It's a rarity in life. If you expect things to be fair, you'll be disappointed.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
thats really shit
schools try to control things too much
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
You have security at your school? What are you, meth addicts?!

No, we don't have this problem. We do have a system in school that if the principals deem the school overly untidy, they take half of our lunch and make us clean the school. I thought that's what they paid cleaners to do myself, but if they wanna get paid without doing their ****ing job, then I'll drop as much ****ing rubbish as I please (I always look for a bin when I have rubbish). Plus, if we pay to go to school and we are made to someone else's job that they are paid for, then that is techincally illegal.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
As long as you can still have sex in school, everything's gravy.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
just curious, but what school are you talking about? i see youre from california, as am i, and i experienced something similar when i was in highschool. chances of it being the same school arent big, but it would just be interesting to know.
Here's an idea: Go on strike!
It worked in the Netherlands...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
wave to the cameras
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
American schools FTL!

Australia is nothing like this... what the **** is wrong with your country?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's things like this that make me glad my days of school are over. I'm a free man!
A U S S I E
Your school sounds like it's being run by a bunch of power-hungry n00bs!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
So to solve rubbish they shove the students in a giant group?
They could've tried bins first..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
its not fair
but if you wrote a song and blew their minds with rock by playing unannounced in the quad im sure they'd change their minds
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
School owns the property (government does technically) they can do what they want with it.

But making people leave their spots when they've apparently done nothing wrong IS going a little overboard and isn't really necessary.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
its not fair
but if you wrote a song and blew their minds with rock by playing unannounced in the quad im sure they'd change their minds

RICK ROLL
Quote by thanksgiving
American schools FTL!

Australia is nothing like this... what the **** is wrong with your country?

I'm an aussie, and worse we have is that if the one undercover hall get's REAL dirty, that just sanction it off for a day. Allthough there was one week where the kids absolutely throttled the locker bay, food fights and broken lockers and everything, so they closed them off for a week, same thing with toilets too...

But i have no idea why your school needs prison guards, worst i've heard is my mates private school, who'se teachers have walkie talkies.
Fuck the establishment and teat off the tape. Live for a cause.
Or stop your whining. Back in secondary school I remember students were forbidden from bringing anything with a wrapper in and all male students had to sit on the floor in the sports hall for the whole durations of break and lunch for two weeks after someone kicked a stone.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You're in school to learn not to whine. Accept the fact that you're second-rate.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Replace the tape with tape that says 'Reserved for...' and put your names on it.
Then go and hang out there.

this
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt