Hey all,

I'm having trouble with the whammy bar... I'm just no good at it. How do I get to whammy really fast? Is it just practice?

Thanks
yeh practice makes perfect man good luck
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
umm is it a floating trem you cant do massive dive bombs and pull ups on a standard trem only like a more subtle vibrato
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Standard Strat type trem... I don't even know what pull-ups and dive bombs are, I just want to use the vibrato aspect of it... like in the first parts of Knights of Cydonia by Muse
practice. you have to be real sensitive - you dont wanna change the pitch too much.

is he using the whammy during KOC? i cant remember his guitar having one. i cant remember noticing the bar hanging off his guitar but of course i could be wrong. he spends the whole time jumping aruond its kinda hard to notice!!
It says in the tab I'm using to use the whammy bar... it's the part after the kind of "surfer" style tremolo picking down-slide.

If there's no bar, does this mean he uses some kind of pedal that can do this?

His guitar is awesome btw, it has a built in Zvex Fuzz Factory
Quote by God's Guitarist
practice. you have to be real sensitive - you dont wanna change the pitch too much.

is he using the whammy during KOC? i cant remember his guitar having one. i cant remember noticing the bar hanging off his guitar but of course i could be wrong. he spends the whole time jumping aruond its kinda hard to notice!!

I think Matt uses a whammy pedal rather than a whammy bar.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
ubung mach den meister. (i'm siting in german class bored as hell)

practice makes perfect