Page 1 of 3
Long story short, I'm going to see my girlfriend today, who's insulted me quite a fair bit over the past couple of days.
We're meant to be getting together to "sort things out", and I'm quite an immature person when it all comes down to it, and I can't hold my temper in the face of being humiliated. And I really want to not get angry and lash out (not physically) at her.
So what's your method, your secret? Your answer to that fiery rage inside you that you manage not to let spill over.
Tell meeee

And no I'm not putting this in the Relationship Thread, it's not about her it's about me.
Many thanks
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
punch yourself in the dick
its hard to get angry then
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
cry instead haha
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Imagine your gf's tits. You can't go wrong there.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Constantly tell yourself that lashing out only makes things worst?? Works well for me..
Angry people always loses, in almost every aspect of life.
Thought that might motivate you
I dont, and neither should anyone else.
It's unhealthy.
Last edited by DeadlySIN at Jan 29, 2011,
count to big enough number
play music in your head
mentally strangle her jump on the body turn it into mince meat with a razor then fly to africa with it and feed it to lions
if shes still talking gag her and walk away
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Just try and make her feel guilty... works a charm. lmao

EDIT: What fuzzy said. Just walk away. If she's a bitch, she's not worth it?

Goodluck though.

And to fuzzy.... gimme lovin'.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Oct 8, 2008,
Maybe you should indeed gag her, and having a bit of a consensual beating session.

It sounds like she wants/needs it if she's been mouthing off.
Quote by thanksgiving
Just try and make her feel guilty... works a charm. lmao

EDIT: What fuzzy said. Just walk away. If she's a bitch, she's not worth it?

Goodluck though.

And to fuzzy.... gimme lovin'.

lovin can be arranged
on a more serious thought yes walk away
you wont regret it and any abuse she hurls at you while your doing it will make her look like an idiot if you dont react
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Thank you for all your responses, even the blatantly ridiculous ones made me giggle

I should have put in a bit more context I think. Basically I want to stay with her, I really do, but I don't know if I can forgive her for what she did, and the very thought of it fills me with rage.
I'll try to remember that she is worth it, because she is, but testosterone is a volatile thing like that lol, it makes you go insane at the drop of a hat, and I can feel it coarsing through my veins every time I think about her (and it's not in a good way).

To the poster who mentioned puching the cat I love my fluffy cat
The cat deserves better
And to the poster who mentioned cigarettes, I've given up, and you don't know how close I am to going out and buying a pack of 20 and sitting at home all day smoking them away. That would be very very nice right now.

Thanks again for everyone's input, it's helping

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
lovin can be arranged
on a more serious thought yes walk away
you wont regret it and any abuse she hurls at you while your doing it will make her look like an idiot if you dont react

You make me feel warm and fuzzy.

And I'm not gay.

But hey, if I was

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I get all twitchy and nervous and can't concentrate if I don't unleash my rage/anger/fury/laser beams.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by thanksgiving
You make me feel warm and fuzzy.

And I'm not gay.

But hey, if I was

well im not gay either
but i will settle for online friendship:P
o and yet again on topic
carry a pillow and just lay into that
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Quote by Guitarism12
just take your rage out in the bedroom

Ah but we're meeting in the City at 1pm. However, I've taken the liberty of "calming myself down" in my bedroom already, so I'm off to a good start. Right?

Y siempre
Y para siempre
what's wrong with assaulting women it's not like they're People
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by druz15_UG
what's wrong with assaulting women it's not like they're People

Gotta be sigged.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
yea, i would have sigged that in like 2004 when that joke was funny
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

You're at an advantage.
Your girlfriend is used to you kicking off when you're angry, correct?
So if you act completely differently and rational, she's gonna know that something is REALLY wrong with your relationship and take you a lot more seriously.
Just keep that thought in your mind while you're talking to her, that acting rationaly with her is going to have a much bigger impact than losing your temper because it's the last thing she'll expect.

Tell her you feel betrayed and hurt by her actions and that if she cannot apologise and change her ways, then even though it hurts like hell, you'll have no choice but to end the relationship.
Ask her to think about it and get back to you in a few days with her decision, then leave and turn your mobile phone off for the rest of the day.

This serves two purposes.
1. It get's you outta there before you lose your temper.
2. Within 24 hours, with that decision running around her head and her not being able to contact you, if she loves you and definately wants the relationship to continue, she will have worked herself up into such a state she will be desperate to do anything to save the relationship.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by MHDrunk

you're just jealous
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by MHDrunk

You're an 08'er, you have no valid opinion on this site about issues before your join date.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
You're at an advantage.
Your girlfriend is used to you kicking off when you're angry, correct?
So if you act completely differently and rational, she's gonna know that something is REALLY wrong with your relationship and take you a lot more seriously.
Just keep that thought in your mind while you're talking to her, that acting rationaly with her is going to have a much bigger impact than losing your temper.

Tell her you feel betrayed and hurt by her actions and that if she cannot apologise and change her ways, then even though it hurts like hell, you'll have no choice but to end the relationship.
Ask her to think about it and get back to you in a few days with her decision, then leave and turn your mobile phone off for the rest of the day.

This serves two purposes.
1. It get's you outta there before you lose your temper.
2. Within 24 hours, with that decision running around her head and her not being able to contact you, if she loves you and definately wants the relationship to continue, she will have worked herself up into such a state she will be desperate to do anything to save the relationship.

You know I like that a lot.
So it's all about looking at the bigger picture? Deferring this rage to a later date so for now she knows something is very wrong?
I like it

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I work out my frustration by stabbing people, it'ss best to just let it out in the most violent way possible, holding it in will cause you to develop mental problems.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BlackLuster

So it's all about looking at the bigger picture? Deferring this rage to a later date so for now she knows something is very wrong?
I like it

It worked for me mate.
Quote by BlackLuster
You're an 08'er, you have no valid opinion on this site about issues before your join date.

I like it

I registered April 02 2004, and that account was banned sometime during 05 or possibly 06. Anyway it doesn't matter. I've got the go ahead from a few mods including Frenchy who are willing to forget about the old account because of the time difference and the fact that the mods i argued with are no longer here. So don't bother reporting me

Smart ass little cunt what does it matter anyway how long I've been here. You've only been here 2 years yourself

Quote by MHDrunk
I registered April 02 2004, and that account was banned sometime during 05 or possibly 06. Anyway it doesn't matter. I've got the go ahead from a few mods including Frenchy who are willing to forget about the old account because of the time difference and the fact that the mods i argued with are no longer here. So don't bother reporting me

No, you registered on the 13th of February, 2008. You can make all the excuses you like, but in the eyes of everyone else you're an 08'er, no matter how many accounts you managed to get banned on.
Surely you should know that, being all old and experienced on this site, right?

And I'm not going to report you, I've got better things to do.

Quote by MHDrunk
Smart ass little cunt what does it matter anyway how long I've been here. You've only been here 2 years yourself

If you've been here as long as you say you have, you should know that pretentious pricks with an 08 join date always get the piss taken out of them. It happened to me when I started back in 06, as it probably did with everyone when they joined up.
So please, get with the times.
Either that or get out of my thread.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
No, you registered on the 13th of February, 2008. You can make all the excuses you like, but in the eyes of everyone else you're an 08'er, no matter how many accounts you managed to get banned on.
Surely you should know that, being all old and experienced on this site, right?

And I'm not going to report you, I've got better things to do.

If you've been here as long as you say you have, you should know that pretentious pricks with an 08 join date always get the piss taken out of them. It happened to me when I started back in 06, as it probably did with everyone when they joined up.
So please, get with the times.
Either that or get out of my thread.

Nice try, but the fact remains that I've been here longer than you. With all your experience on here, you should have picked up that I was having a go not only at you but all the pretentious dick shitters on here that like to poke fun at people's join dates.

By the way, pretentious means seeking to impress by virtue of something thats not actually impressive (such as a join date).

Making a simple statement about humour being outdated isnt pretentious

Quote by MHDrunk
Nice try, but the fact remains that I've been here longer than you.

But you haven't, no one knows that. You just claim you have had an old account. By all means you could be right, by all means you could be wrong.
I could say "I've been here since January 2002" but it wouldn't make a difference at all if I walked into the thread and started being an arsehole, like you.
You're an 08'er, face it.

Quote by MHDrunk
With all your experience on here, you should have picked up that I was having a go not only at you but all the pretentious dick shitters on here that like to poke fun at people's join dates.

I don't poke fun at people's join dates, they're just a vehicle to help me put my point across. And everyone has poked fun at someone's join date before, or at least used it in an argument against someone or something. I don't believe anyone who comes in here and says they haven't.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
But you haven't, no one knows that. You just claim you have had an old account. By all means you could be right, by all means you could be wrong.
I could say "I've been here since January 2002" but it wouldn't make a difference at all if I walked into the thread and started being an arsehole, like you.
You're an 08'er, face it.

I don't poke fun at people's join dates, they're just a vehicle to help me put my point across. And everyone has poked fun at someone's join date before, or at least used it in an argument against someone or something. I don't believe anyone who comes in here and says they haven't.

1. I haven't. Nor do I care what you believe
2. If it really bothers you that much, go and ask someone, like greety perhaps, how long MHDrunk has been on this site

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Guys....

Grow up.

Seriously.....what's the point of this argument?

It stems from 30 minutes sleep and bottles of Irn-Bru.

Yeah, you're right, I ought to stop being an arsehole.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
It stems from 30 minutes sleep and bottles of Irn-Bru.

Yeah, you're right, I ought to stop being an arsehole.

I bet MHDrunk wasn't expecting that.

See? It proves my earlier point nicely.
I never got join-date teased, coz back in 05 It was cool to be a n00b
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

martial arts .. helps loads

--------------------
-------------------