Page 1 of 2
I was going to a Testament concert a week ago, and was walking through the city on a saturday night with all my metalhead friends, who were wearing patch jackets, hi-tops, everything metal. Someone said to us "you look like scouts with your little badges" someone said "there are so many goth and emo kids around lately" as they walked past us and someone called us galvatrons? There was also this drunk begger guy who was in the same spot that we saw him a few months ago, and he called us faggots because most of my friends have long hair. Galvatrons was the most random one.

Anyone got any similar stories?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
i thought there was a thread about this like 2 days ago
Check my profile...
Callipygian, norwegian sex machine. I'm not sure where they got norwegian from.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
chewbacca for my hair
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Anal Schphincter (sp)
My friend knows all the muscles in the body and uses them as insults..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Someone I know has called me both a goth and an emo because I wear a black jumper lol

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by el-ECTRO
Anal Schphincter (sp)

From that spelling it looks like your friend's a lithper.
Since when are patch jackets metal?

two words

**** hole
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
ive been called a piss infected scum bubble ... dont no what that is
Quote by merfsullivan
From that spelling it looks like your friend's a lithper.

Nah it's pronounced something weird like that.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by wesleyisgay
some guy in school called me a pancake muffler once.

Awwh.

*hugs*

Wait what?

Quote by wesleyisgay

o ouch
howd you take that?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
emo is all i get, except occaisionally when people take the pretense that everyone who listens to metal is rascist and decide to call me a rascist peice of crap. me with my black and greek friends sitting next to me.

Australian youth subcultures are generally pretty stupid. the emo kids are actually scene kids, the goth kids are usually just crackheads, the wogs dont know shit from their elbows, the metal kids have emo fringes, and bitch about selling out constantly, and our hipster kids have no idea. Im into thrash, but the stupid skater bogan kids stole the white hi-tops and tight jeans thing, so i cant dress like that without dickheads complaining that im either emo, or i cant skate. i dont particularly like tight jeans, but still, if i wanted too i'd never hear the bloody end of it.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Awwh.

*hugs*

Wait what?

don't ask. To this day..I still wonder what that means

Quote by FuZzY(aus)
o ouch
howd you take that?

i just gave him a " do you have sex with your sister" stare
i was walking home form town yesterday and as i passed the pub some old guy stuck his head out and called me a banana-melon...
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
They said I looked like all four of the Beatles put together with all their hair joined together, because I have long hair.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by l3p4rd
Since when are patch jackets metal?

two words

**** hole

since about the 60's. bikers used to wear them, bikers liked metal, judas priest etc.
Slagathor.

let's see if anyone gets that....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
i havent gotten called anythign weird, but my bus driver called someone an e-moo... after asking us what an emoo was. i thought she was a cow..
lol if u have long hair ure called a goth! and emo! tbh i dont get it too much cuz there are a lot of metalheads in manchester (uk). there was a great homeless guy who i was talking to wen i was queuing up for Underoath gig. he said we looked cool and it was awesome that we didnt give a f*ck about comments ppl give us. Tbh i dont care if some1 calls me anything. its up to them and its small minded to beat on some1 because of their image, fashion & music taste
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Ali-b912
emo is all i get, except occaisionally when people take the pretense that everyone who listens to metal is rascist and decide to call me a rascist peice of crap. me with my black and greek friends sitting next to me.

Wow, I've never heard the metal being racist one. How many people have called you racist?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by wesleyisgay
omg that would just destroy me!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
a horse humping thunder cu**
a parrot pissing fridge niger (even though im white)
Check my profile...
Quote by wesleyisgay
don't ask. To this day..I still wonder what that means

It could mean you muffle pancakes?

Maybe?

Quote by faint_spirit
Slagathor.

Apparently someone you know has been watching Scrubs.

The person didn't exactly call me and my friend anything but we were basically referred to as devil children. We were walking around a fair/carnival thing and passed the game where you squirt water at something and get a prize. Well, the carny working the game said this, "C'mon, the water doesn't burn, I don't care what the church tells you."

Now that I think of it, maybe she was just a hardcore atheist or something.
I've been called emo more times than i can count, which is kind of stupid, although it's mainly because people have confused the mallgoth look (sort of simmilar to how I usually dress, but not really) with the emo look (really tight jeans, tight sweater, t-shirt with bands no one outside of the emo scene has ever heard of)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
a girl... while working on checkout... like they literally thought i was a girl at first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
Quote by grobbo91
Wow, I've never heard the metal being racist one. How many people have called you racist?

i think it stems from the old nazi skinheads thing. and most metalheads are white by generalisation. i dont get it often, only about twice i think. ive also had strong christians with cross necklaces, and the jesus loves you shirts ignore me as if i wasn't there. presumably because i had an "...and justice for all" shirt on.
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
Apparently someone you know has been watching Scrubs.

Right you are! It's me actually. No one really calls me any names, so I felt left out.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by faint_spirit
Right you are! It's me actually. No one really calls me any names, so I felt left out.

SLAGATHORR!!

Feel included now?

Quote by el-ECTRO
SLAGATHORR!!

Feel included now?

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Quote by JMack
Quote by faint_spirit
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Pectoralas Major - i felt quite offened being called a booby muscle
Check my profile...
Quote by el-ECTRO
Anal Schphincter (sp)

The biology student in me yearns to correct your error.

'Tis an Anal Sphincter. (it's true google it )

From now on, you can use this term in your day to day literary and biological adventures.
Chocolate Raynes

cause I have fairly dark skin and my last name is Raynes

On a similar topic when I score a try in footy I generally say "When it Raynes, it pours!!"
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Chocolate Raynes

cause I have fairly dark skin and my last name is Raynes

On a similar topic when I score a try in footy I generally say "When it Raynes, it pours!!"

Both are hilarious

Nobody's called me anything stupid that I can remember, because the insults are usually so stupid that they're not worth remembering.
Quote by el-ECTRO
It could mean you muffle pancakes?

Maybe?

or mabey he thinks i pancake muffles

o, now i see why he called me that.
Page 1 of 2