sorry if this should be in the iphone/ipod thread but technically its not for an ipod so yea

Whats the best way to get alot of lyrics into my itunes? can it be done all at once?
n if so how?

note: 90% of my music is metal.. so it may not be covered by all lyric websites?

Thanks
Dean
I don't know.

<.<
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i think you just go under the song and put in the lyrics for that one song under the lyrics (or whatever) tab

and for finding the lyrics just google them. i do it
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
Quote by guitarpwn3
i think you just go under the song and put in the lyrics for that one song under the lyrics (or whatever) tab

and for finding the lyrics just google them. i do it

yea ive done that for my faviroute songs, but i was hoping there is something to do it automatically?
coz i have like 4-5 thousand songs or something and im too lazy to do it manually
get iLyrics. its a program that searches for lyrics of all the songs in ur itunes and directly pastes them in. careful tho coz if the server is busy it just pastes "server busy" or sum such rubish into ur lyrics bit
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
get iLyrics. its a program that searches for lyrics of all the songs in ur itunes and directly pastes them in. careful tho coz if the server is busy it just pastes "server busy" or sum such rubish into ur lyrics bit

Landmine! Has taken my sight, taken my speech, server is busy...