Right me and 3 mates are having a competition and im planning to use ug to cheat a little

We are all to aquire a gameboy colour and either pokémon red or blue from there we all have one set of batteries or 6 hours of gameplay we havent decided on that yet.

At the end of the time we all get fresh batteries and all have matches against each other.

We will have no previous knowledge of each others squads or anything about them.

So advice? Which pokémon should i get? good training areas etc

Cheers

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
You kids sure know how to have fun these days.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sounds ****ing hardcore to the max times 10 to the power of Xtreme
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
do this: get to the island asap, multiply your rare candys, and get a mewto, a lapras and a charizard. give them rare candy and pwn your friends's ass
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
get money buy lots of protein, carbs etc strengthen your pokemin like that helps get the snorlax and buy tms like hyperbeam.

its been a boring holidays i had to do something with them.
bulbasaur...you'll get through the towns quicker and have higher lvl pokemons.

took me ages to get to past pewter city with a charmander.
yo.

I BELIEVE
dude, that's cool.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
would getting only two pokemon of opposite types and training them to much higher levels than the other guys' pokemon be a better strategy? I mean you'd have less to fight with, but you might be able to screw them over by killing each of their pokemon in one or two hits.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Sounds fing hardcore to the max times 10 to the power of Xtreme

Hehehe...
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Get Mudkips, and lots of them.

"Gameboy Colour", "Red or Blue"...
Third gen sucks.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
would getting only two pokemon of opposite types and training them to much higher levels than the other guys' pokemon be a better strategy? I mean you'd have less to fight with, but you might be able to screw them over by killing each of their pokemon in one or two hits.

Not a bad idea at all.
And on that, I once trained a Magikarp up to level 20 (Evolution) in about an hour outside Cerulean Gym. Do that then give it the most destructive moves possible, or stuff like Bubblebeam so it can stun your opps.
Quote by 3lusiv3
"Gameboy Colour", "Red or Blue"...
Third gen sucks.

I forgot that Mudkips were a "Third Gen" invention. Thank god we have such informed people on the pit who can correct us.