Page 1 of 2
So some times i just let my mind drifft and i come up with some crazy ideas like last night i was thinking what if we all see different colors like what if the color i see as green is really red in my friends eyes but he calls it green because that the name he has associated with that color so you guys see that smiley right now what i am saying is that i call the color of it is yellow but what if you see it as purple but call it yellow since thats the name you know it by. does anybody understand what i am saying???

i have other thoughts like what is behind a door when its shut. i think does it really have to be a room or once you shut your closet door or something and can no longer see into it does it completly change is there just this darkness that hholds millions of worlds or things like that is there monsters or crazy stuff in the darkness. kinda like the whole toy story situation.

so does the pit ever have any random or weird thoughts like this
*puffs on joint*

Damn thats some crazy shit.

*Puffs on joint*

This one time I thought if animals would be combined, like a duck mixed with a elephant or some shit like that.

*Puffs on joint.*
ive always wondered what life would be like if we had tails...

it would be funny looking at it wag and shiz.
yo.

I BELIEVE
that first part is nothing special, it's essentially just describing colour blindness.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
...giving the teacher temporary bowel problems so the whole class may go on a cheating frenzy.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by twistedmaggot
that first part is nothing special, it's essentially just describing colour blindness.

you didn't understand it then. He means if you could still see colours, but different ones to what other people do.
Quote by Bradders0707
WOW, TS i thought of the exact same thing about colours the other day.

i mean is that stuff not crazy could it really be really i thinks its pretty awesome that its like impossible to check
Quote by upchuck51
i mean is that stuff not crazy could it really be really i thinks its pretty awesome that its like impossible to check

I know. Like i could be living in a world where the grass is red, and the sky is yellow but not even knowing about it. And not being able to check cos we call them the same names :O
is crazy not like thinking up a plan to blow up a post office with bananas but before that raping your whole family and sticking chopsticks in there ass to pry it open for more room etc.....

i dont think its crazy what your thinking i think its just boredom and a need to be different
btw i dont want to **** my family or blow up a post office
Quote by estranged23
is crazy not like thinking up a plan to blow up a post office with bananas but before that raping your whole family and sticking chopsticks in there ass to pry it open for more room etc.....

i dont think its crazy what your thinking i think its just boredom and a need to be different

You want to **** a post office and blow up your family, don't you?
Quote by estranged23

See Kids? ^ This is what happens if you do drugs.
Quote by saphrax
You want to **** a post office and blow up your family, don't you?

The cookie is yours senoiiiiiiiiritaaa!!!
I sometimes think about the things TS mentioned. Like, if I talk to somebody and leave the room, then the person just stops existing and the whole world is just in my head...........
Quote by upchuck51
So some times i just let my mind drifft and i come up with some crazy ideas like last night i was thinking what if we all see different colors like what if the color i see as green is really red in my friends eyes but he calls it green because that the name he has associated with that color so you guys see that smiley right now what i am saying is that i call the color of it is yellow but what if you see it as purple but call it yellow since thats the name you know it by. does anybody understand what i am saying???

i have other thoughts like what is behind a door when its shut. i think does it really have to be a room or once you shut your closet door or something and can no longer see into it does it completly change is there just this darkness that hholds millions of worlds or things like that is there monsters or crazy stuff in the darkness. kinda like the whole toy story situation.

Everyone at one point has to think about this, and think they're deep for thinking about it. I guarantee it, ask you friends, they'll be like "YAAAH DEWD I KNOW WAT U MEEN!!"
what if your eyes make you see differnt to everyone else, like everyone see's everyone else different.
Like i have long hair, some strangers might see me with short hair, or even my friends might think long means short.
:S Wierrdd Worllldd
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Several years ago called, it wants its philosophical ideas back.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
Quote by TimBFMV
what if your eyes make you see differnt to everyone else, like everyone see's everyone else different.
Like i have long hair, some strangers might see me with short hair, or even my friends might think long means short.
:S Wierrdd Worllldd

REEETTTARRD
Dont do drugs, man.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Once, I thought I could speak Norwegian.

I also decided if we all shaved down the urethra in our penors, we would enjoy pissing so much more because there would be less in between the nerves down there. I ultimately decided it would be the end of the world as we know it as we would all want to piss all of the time and wouldn't get anything done.

Mind you these were both while stoned.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by upchuck51

ive been thinking the same thing....but a lil bit different.

Ive wondered if there are actually MORE colours in the visible color spectrum that humans cant see.

I think its impossible but it would still be cool to have other colours...

CHALLENGE
Try and imagine a colour that doesn't exist.

You'll end up with a colour that does exist.
Quote by Bradders0707
WOW, TS i thought of the exact same thing about colours the other day.

I don't get it
Yellow is yellow..
I think I need some LSD or something... It will all make sense then
Quote by Plarx

Ive wondered if there are actually MORE colours in the visible color spectrum that humans cant see.

of course there ****ing is, ever heard of ultraviolet? there are tons of other colors we can't even perceive.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
The colour thing has been thought up hundreds of times before. I've thought it up before.

I think it's like a philosophy or something.
Quote by aetherspear
of course there ****ing is, ever heard of ultraviolet? there are tons of other colors we can't even perceive.

Ummm... only 2 I think, Infra Red and UV, as you said.

Bear in mind that as humans, we have defined colour.
Quote by Plarx

if we can't see it, it's not visible

Quote by Bradders0707
you didn't understand it then. He means if you could still see colours, but different ones to what other people do.

i understood it just fine, because everyone's "come up" with that crazy idea before.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I tried explaining it to all my friends for literally about 2 hours before they understood what I was talking about, then once they understood they complained and said I was wrong
Quote by undecided1993
I tried explaining it to all my friends for literally about 2 hours before they understood what I was talking about, then once they understood they complained and said I was wrong

ha ha i got the same thing when i was explaining it to my girlfriend once she got she told me i was stupid and that i shouldn't talk to other people
*Reported* Drug Thread
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
i think you ARE on drugs.

but yeah i know what you mean. and there is no way to ever know.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by JosephBerger
*Reported* Drug Thread

No need to be a dick, he blatantly said without drugs.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
some times i belive nothing moves outside me. when im not looking at something its stopped. i eman its hard to imagine what some one is doing. but everything in th e world revolves around you.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by upchuck51

you should become an authour like Neil Gaiman.
first point is stupid - it'll be like one person calling a teacup a teacup, and another one calls it a spanner.

what I did think about the other day was, you know how time is infinate...if its infinate backwards aswell, what were we doing in the infinate time BEFORE we were born?
Page 1 of 2