Im using Cubase to record some songs
and i am fairly new to the program
and therefore im a noob

so can someone please explain to me how i lower the volume of ONE track
i only want to lower the volume of one track, not all of them

Also.. how do i export the audio ive recorded so i can play it in itunes or windows media player e.t.c

(sorry for posting it in the wrong spot first time)

Thanks
Dean
to lower the volume for one track, click on the track then click inserts or saomething along the lines, and lower the fader

as for the exporting u need to set the start and ending parameters then click file export yada yada
Quote by Martindecorum

as for the exporting u need to set the start and ending parameters then click file export yada yada

i tried this but the sound doesnt go through, and i cant add it into itunes or wmp
try reversing the parameters, i no this sounds stupid but it can cause the problem,

with the cubase i used i had the parameters set, they created a red bar across the top apaarently this was wrong
so i reversed them it created a blue bar and it worked
The manual spells it out quite clearly. What part are you having difficulty with?

Also.... which version of Cubase?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Yeah but i dont have the manual, my dad bought the program (my dad doesnt live in the same house as me) and he has the manual, but he put the program on my computer

its Cubase SX 3
and im having trouble achieving a higher quality export of audio
i can export audio but the bite rate is 9kbps so as u can imagine it sucks
i want a way to export the audio at say 96kbps or higher just so it doesnt sound so distorted