Ok I love aerosmith. So much so, i'm arranging to come to america to see them. I know that they dont have any tour dates yet, but theres lots of things im gonna need to get sorted first - otherwise the trips just gonna be a total fail.

First of all, does anyone know anything about rulings on bringing guitars on planes?

Secondly, is there anything that I should know about travelling to the states? I know that people with criminal records can't enter the country. Also, does anyone have any advice for where to see them? Preferably somewhere near an airport, and somewhere near a lot of hotels, some of which could do to be cheap.

Also, if i was to buy a guitar over there and trade in the guitar i took over does anyone know whether anyone is likely to notice and try and tax me? After all even if they check what i brought and what i took away - it'd be a guitar.
Quote by CobenBlack

Secondly, is there anything that I should know about travelling to the states?.

If you ever find your self in a McDowell's, watch out for Samuel L. Jackson.

He means business.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
.... i really dont think they'll care if you bring your guitar... its just that bringing instruments on planes is kinda.... hard to do. you obviously cant have it as a carry-on and watch it the entire time, its just gonna be treated like a bag, and roughhandled accordingly. my advice would be to get a REALLY good case thats really protected, like a coffin case or something. something that packs it tight and has a lot of padding.
Quote by CobenBlack
Secondly, is there anything that I should know about travelling to the states?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW5-H2HlVmY

Dont shop here.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
As long as you:

speak english
play the guitar
SPEAK. ENGLISH.

you're welcome in Wareham, MA. idk how far away we are from Aerosmith concerts because I'm not a fan, but I heard they're playing the Tweeter center about an hour away.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Shouldn't it be, going to america?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by DanteLord
.... i really dont think they'll care if you bring your guitar... its just that bringing instruments on planes is kinda.... hard to do. you obviously cant have it as a carry-on and watch it the entire time, its just gonna be treated like a bag, and roughhandled accordingly. my advice would be to get a REALLY good case thats really protected, like a coffin case or something. something that packs it tight and has a lot of padding.

i think that might be an idea. altho - ive just thought. i wonder how i'll get the guitar back again if i buy a new one over there?

hmm . . . im gonna have to give this some thought
Quote by CobenBlack
yes

Well change it then
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here