Alright... finally, one of my bandmates has talked me into using a floyd. Problem is however I've never used one and the tuning I'm in really limits my chances of finding proper and outstanding use of the Floyd's trem. system. If anyone can give me some songs that are in drop db and use the floyd that would be awesome. However I would like to ask to have Pantera songs left out. I really dont want to have to go through the trouble of resetting the floyd so I can play down a quarterstep. THANKS
you could always just find songs in drop D and play them a fret higher.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by twistedmaggot
you could always just find songs in drop D and play them a fret lower.

fixed.
But this isn't the best of ideas. What if you need to hit a low Db chord? You can't go anywhere.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Tophue
no you would play them a fret higher

No, Drop D is higher than Db. To play Db songs in D you would have to go a fret lower.

EDIT: wait, unless you mean playing D songs in Db. If that's the case, you're right, my mistake.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ok wow, none of those replies were of any use whatsoever. I'm lookin for Drop Db songs that use the trem. system. If you don't have any suggestions then dont bother posting please.
It depends on if you want to play on the same pitch as the song you're covering. Personally, I'd rather play a half step or a step off, and not have to bother with changing tunings, my band does it all the time.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Wow apparently all of you guys are ****ing stupid. Drop Db songs that use the floyd. Thats it. If you don't know any then don't ****ing post. Shit, I knew that the human race was declining but damn.
Quote by Irrha Guitarist
Wow apparently all of you guys are ****ing stupid. Drop Db songs that use the floyd. Thats it. If you don't know any then don't ****ing post. Shit, I knew that the human race was declining but damn.

You should try to play some blink - 182
Hmm... Without Pantera, you're not giving us many choices!

I think Avenged Sevenfold may have some songs in Drop D or Db that use the FR. Can't think of any at the moment.
Quote by Irrha Guitarist

I don't like you. You make 08'er seem like douche bags, but seriously go drop D and save yourself the trouble
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Quote by jdmurrayz
I don't like you. You make 08'er seem like douche bags, but seriously go drop D and save yourself the trouble

wow...just wow.
I agree man.
Ihra, you asked a question and people took the time to give suggestions.
quit being a douche.
No one give advice to this ungrateful asshole.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by Irrha Guitarist

You're ****ing retarded.

If you're tuned to Db that means you can play ANYTHING that's in Db, D, Eb or E standard which is what people have been telling you. So they were, in effect, giving you dozens of songs to play...you're just too dense to understand.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Almost easy by avenged sevengfold..
try that..
if you have the nerve to get a floyd, tune it to some gay tuning and then accuse us of being useless cos YOU cant find any songs..then GTFO and tune to drop d
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=