my spanish lessons suck... big time. i chose it for my GCSE langage course cos i enjoyed learning it in year 9. but in year 10 i have a different teacher who is rubbish. in the past month since i started the course i have filled half of my book of A4 sheets of paper. so your doing a lot of work, i bet thats what your thinking. seriously i dont mind doing writing but i thought the whole point of learning a language was to speak it.

in the past month we have only done half an hour of speaking the words. and that was only cos OFSTED were in school.

the main problem is the 5 chavy kids who shout and muck around the whole time. most teachers would send them out of the room straight away and give them a DT but my teacher just sits and stares at them and doesnt try to continue the lesson. in other words she is giving them the attention they crave. whilst everyone else actually wants to learn something.

so i might be dropping the lesson. it takes up 5 hours of lesson time which i could spend on maths,science and english rather than sitting around while a teacher stares at some chav. my dad is going to phone my head of year to discuss the issue.

so. am i right to consider dropping spanish?
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Oct 8, 2008,
That's what I'm thinking fo doing with my English. Wait.

No.

I'm not going to drop out of English...

?

ANYWAY

I meant change class. I'm in with all the chavs.
French is better.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
French is better.

not in my school it isnt. the teachers for french are rubbish. there are 4 of them. ive had 2 teach me for a year, both crap. the other 2 are hated throughout the school

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by WARLOCK123
not in my school it isnt. the teachers for french are rubbish. there are 4 of them. ive had 2 teach me for a year, both crap. the other 2 are hated throughout the school

Sorry to hear that. All my French teachers have been awesome so far. As soon as you finish that GCSE bit, you should drop the class.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Spanish is more than just speaking it. You need to know the theory such as verb stuctures in order to speak it. On the other hand, learning in any subject does require a decent class who actually pay attention and want to learn, or a teacher that will actually do something about the chavy kids. I think you are right to consider dropping the subject.
Quote by Metal Defender
Spanish is more than just speaking it. You need to know the theory such as verb stuctures in order to speak it. On the other hand, learning in any subject does require a decent class who actually pay attention and want to learn, or a teacher that will actually do something about the chavy kids. I think you are right to consider dropping the subject.

i know theory as well and i know that you need to know some theory. but its usless just writing down words and not knowing how to say them. luckily i have been on holiday to spain loads since i was a little kid and i have a knack for languages and have good pronounciation. but i still need help with stuff.

Quote by _bacon_

I think you should learn different foreign languages as it will be useful for you in job and when you travel to such countries ....Learning spanish is not a difficult task now a days. You can learn in lot of different ways and the best is to learn spanish online with the help of live spanish tutor. For more information I suggest you to check www.lejoslearning.com and know more about the courses etc.. You can find a conversational spanish program too.
put eyedrop fluid in the chav's drinks. not too much, they might die.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Es mejor quedarte en la clase, ya que el español es el segundo idioma mas hablado en el mundo.

Saber español tiene sus beneficios, ponte a estudiar!

Get it?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I'd drop it. I did it in year 10 and 11, I failed it because I couldn't be bothered to do my coursework.