Hey, Ive listened to the song "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour thousands of times and I've always thought it sounded like he was saying "****ed up Personality", I'm just curious to know anyone else ever thought that?
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Is this because they're black?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
No.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Primus2112
Is this because they're black?

I wondered how long it would take someone to say that lol
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
When i used to hear it on GTA: San Andreas i did miss hear it as " Counter personality ".
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
This End Up: Whoa, posted at the same time...weird...

Anyway, I don know. I always hought he was saying "cult of personality", but I could be wrong. You'll just have to ask him yourself.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Yeah I always used to think that but then played it on guitar hero and felt silly, good song though.
Quote by Primus2112
This End Up: Whoa, posted at the same time...weird...

Anyway, I don know. I always hought he was saying "cult of personality", but I could be wrong. You'll just have to ask him yourself.

I dontget the first part of your comment. But the second half is ok.
Quote by aaciseric
yes, i did and in fact, i still do. i refuse to believe that he is saying "cult of". ****ed up is much better.