Sup guys,

I'm using a Stealth Plug which you undoubtedly know, and it works fine and all except for one thing. When I try to plug the jack out into my amp (instead of headphones), there's a ton of noise or static or shit, which is really annoying. It also happens when I plainly connect my computer sound out to the amp.

This problem doesn't appear when I'm plugging my mp3 into my amp though, which makes it really weird. So I'm asking, are there any settings I should change or should I buy a certain piece of hardware to make the noise/static disappear?
Today's word is: LEGS. Let's go home and spread the word.
Quote by greyskyeyes
no bumps after 3 hours.
what kind of amp is it?

Sorry about the bump, I didn't read the rules obv.

The amp is a Roland Cube 30. Btw I get static on both the normal input and the aux input.
Hmm. I don't know. That's interesting. Sorry.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, why are you using a stealthplug to plug into your amp? I don't get that. Why not just go straight in?
Quote by greyskyeyes
Hmm. I don't know. That's interesting. Sorry.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, why are you using a stealthplug to plug into your amp? I don't get that. Why not just go straight in?

I don't really the Stealth Plug into the amp... This is the 'signal's' path:

Guitar --> Stealth Plug -(usb)-> Computer -(same usb cord)-> Stealth Plug -(jack 1/8 to jack 1/4)-> Amp aux in.

I use the same cable for my mp3, which works, so it must have something to do with the kind of signal the amp receives, maybe?
Last bump, d/w I'll shut up afterwards.