okay so i have a TU720 Lg shien slider. just got it
how the HELL do i take out the battery. please help this is driving me nuts i dont understand the mechinism im stupid. thanks!
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
i DID It says remove it like so. it has NOTHING. i went through the whole thing in hopes to find it my friend just said to shake it up and down and itll come out(thats what he said heyo).
it doesnt WORK
I need to save all my contacts to the sim card and i cant take that out unles the battery comes out!
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
uhh well i have the LG Shine tu720. and if what your asking is just:
1) take off back plate by pressing the top button
2) at the bottom there is a small circle for you to put your finger. push the battery up and pull out

ya...
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
the number on the LG shine is KC970 isn't it?

Heh, must have a different one.

There is a dull button on the top, it isn't metallic like the rest. press this down and you can lever the back off.

Also, you can save all contacts to sim without removing the sim. In fact it's better that you don't. The more you take the sim card out, the more worn the contacts will become.

I work in a phone shop that sells LG shines so you can trust me
Theres a few different models of the LG Shine. The TU720 is a newer version i think. But they are both shines
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!