so i went and saw them in concert right and now im hooked on their music. i was wondering though if their well known/well heard of and what u think about them...
Uh, they're more of a Death Metal band, but anyway, yeah they are pretty amazing. Trevor has become my favorite vocalist in metal.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
yeah see i thought they would be more in the death metal genre but when i posted something about them a little while back some guy bitched at me and told me to post it in the hardcore forum....but anyways yeah trevor is a pretty amazing vocalist but i like brian the best hes fast as hell on a guitar....
TDBM is one of my favorite bands now, I saw then in Chicago in July, where did you go?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
i went to a small place called champ....the concert was fu**ing amazing they were touring with brain drill and animosity when i saw them...
im seein them tomorrow night in new york with btbam and children of bodom. real excited.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
nice....yeah i wouldnt mind seeing them again sometime.....children of bodom is pretty sweet...
Last edited by xMeTaL_BmXeRx at Oct 8, 2008,
I want to see them really bad. That dudes a tool too. They don't really have breakdowns like hardcore bands. Both guitarists are great though. Miasma and Nocturnal are both kickass album!
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Seriously suprised me when I saw them at Download, they were ****ing awesome live and their songs translated over to a large stage atmosphere so well! First band on the first day I saw if I remember correctly.
I just know I was tired as **** and got absolutely mauled in the pit, and it was on concrete, so I'm wearing the scars to this day :P
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
I thought they were melodic death metal...someone probably just bitched at you because most of the metal forum seems to think every melodic death metal band (Except for the ones that started the genre) is a metalcore band.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX