#1
Ive got a job interview in waterstones tomorro (bookshop)
And its been 2 years since Ive ever had a job interview, so im a little rusty.
My last retail job required 10 % actual skill and the remaining 90 % being able to cope with moody ass christmas shoppers but I cant exactly say that.....
Anyone ever had a interview at a book store and have some advice or just in general about job interviews ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
#4
You have to dress up as a book.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
#5
Imagine them naked.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
#6
Make pelvic thrusts in their general direction.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
#8
Fap.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
..
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
#9
Quote by rabidguitarist
You have to dress up as a book.



You know what I think I actually will....
would be a pretty memorble interview for them
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
#10
Wear a suit, or trousers and a blouse/shirt, black shoes (make sure they are polished).
Prepare answers for questions they may ask you.
Don't just answer yes/no, elaborate, but not to the point of rambling.

And if your interviewer is male, undo a few buttons on the blouse
Quote by FrenchyFungus


Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'




Hate humans? Click here