Poll: Do you scream on roller coasters?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you scream on roller coasters?
Yes
26 20%
No
67 52%
Depends who I'm with.
36 28%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 2
A bit, but it's more me and my friends shouting stuff to each other. And not on fairground roller-coasters, proper theme park rides.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sglover34479
I fond those screaming girls really annoying.

what a scrooge
Only on the ferris wheel.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Greenie_777
I usually just laugh uncontrollably.

This
rollercoasters are fun !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I don't ride them. I don't see what's so fun about it.

Maybe it's just that I drive badly enough it's like taking a roller coaster every day anyway
I scream: NOW WE'RE GOING TO DIE!

Because it's fun to cause panic.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
nah, i went to southend a while ago with my sister and her constantly chanting and screaming drove me mad!
||||
When i saw the title,my mind immediately went to a bad place.

but no,no screams from me.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
I yell, not scream. But I also do a lot of laughing because you can't help it. I also curse a lot
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
im an obnoxious screamer....ex: (going up the first incline) me- (scene) "AAAAAAAHHHH WOOOHOOOO GARGLE FROOGIN!!!!!!" (end scene)
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by Kensai
Only on the ferris wheel.
"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *gasp gasp gasp* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee until hoarse
No, I use them for what they're meant to be used for.

Sleeping and recovering from hangovers.

If that fails I scare the shit out of those young kids you ALWAYS get who're scared shitless and hold you hand as if you have something in it then say "Where's this bolt come from?"
I scream to humor my girlfriend. =)
Although one time, this girl beside me was screaming, so I told her to shut up. Really loud.
And she did.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Meh I just shout woo! and **** and "We're gonna die" alot.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
i cant scream anymore, i usually find myself laughing like an idiot
wen i go on them, i dont scream but before it starts and after the bars have gone down, i say "did any of you hear about when some of the wheels came off on this ride last week?!". Once, a few girls thought i was serious and started panicing. This caused everyone else to panic lol
Always.

Sissy girl ftw
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i usually do it for the hell of it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
The people I go with usually, we have a contest to see who can lose their voice first.
Sooo...yes I do
No.

I discuss the possible outcomes of the current political situation and the moral compass behind the Iraq war. Right after I've introduced myself using my family tree, starting from the very first known grandparent on my mother's side. That is, of course, before I drink tea with them and chat about the weather's attributes which might affect our steady yet quite intriguing roller coaster tour.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Nope. I actually look overly calm. Pretty strange when looking at the photos of it. Everyone around me either screaming or grinning wildly, while I almost look bored.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
when I'm on the front I always scream shit like OH CRAP SOME SCREWS JUST FELL or something similar to cause panic amongst the people behind me.

quite fun, especially on the Superman Ride at Six Flags
It's usually mir und meinen friends being dicks.

Should I happen to see TS on an Achterbahn I will be sure to scream annoyingly.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I thought this was a thread about the A7X song, "Scream." I am mistaken. I will leave now.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i ramble and curse on the way up. then on the way down i either laugh or go fuk yea!!! sometimes i dont do anything though and i'm half asleep for the ride.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Page 1 of 2