can anyone gime sum ideas please.
i got around £300 to spend and i need a guitar for metal.
ive been thinkin maybe an ibanez mtm2?
wat do u all think?
cheeeeeeers
An MTM-2 seems like a good idea. Don't let anyone tell you the bridge is bad, it is not a floating Edge III, its a double locking fixed bridge for tuning reasons.
Not sure what to recommend.
Quote by CupCake182
An MTM-2 seems like a good idea. Don't let anyone tell you the bridge is bad, it is not a floating Edge III, its a double locking fixed bridge for tuning reasons.
Not sure what to recommend.

yeah i was gona get an RG370B but i heard the Edge III floating tremelo wud fuk up so thats why i thought the MTM2 with the locking bridge.
thanks
Quote by Poglia
Jackson RR3. Buy used or save a few £ more.

hey whats ur GRG170 like?
I've seen Ibanez S320's go for pretty cheap.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
+1 on the x50 pro, out of what i've tried, anyway, it takes some beating. the custom custom wouldn't be my first choice for metal, but it's a lot better than most stock pickups on guitars around the £300 mark...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?