heyyyy
whenever i open cubase now it says
"Application 'Cubase SX 3.x' has caused the following error:

No protection device connected."

what do i dooooooo?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
*cough*cracked*cough*
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

I'm guessing it's a torrent and you don't have a dongle. That aint gunna work.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You need a dongle. There are rather less legit versions of software dongles around somewhere, but if you're really stuck you'll have to buy the legal version.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
hmmm it was working a few days ago and has been for months
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

you know that usb key you got with the product you 'bought'.

if you don't, i laugh at you, or take pity depending on whether you cracked it or not.