Stand Up, It's on my profile.

Just lemme know what you think I haven't done a song in a while so here you go.

for the curious

For the clean parts and the clean guitar in the background in the chorus I used my strat on the middle pickup, with alot of chorus and eq through the rockman

the Dirty guitar is my Les paul through the rockman on the edge setting with some chorus and Eq.

The lead guitar is also my les paul with some chorus and eq son the DIST setting on my soloist.

the Drums are mixcraft3 and all the effects are also mixcraft3 it was also recorded and mixed down in mixcraft .

I have lyrics but can't sing so yeah
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Oct 8, 2008,
Hey there, I gave it a listen.
cool acoustic intro.
Has a very Vintage feel to it!
A+

? CRIT MINE ?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
It's actually a strat not an acoustic
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
HOLY DICK! Very nice man! I loved how it sounded like a mix of classic rock and alt rock from the 90s. Very nice composition and the drums sounded so realistic! Only problem I could hear was that the palm muting got out of time once. Other than that, GREAT JOB!

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=974383
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Thanks man thats what I was going for a RTZ kinda sound
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Loved it. Especially liked the smooth intro and when the distorted chords came in. Palm muting did exceptionally well at filling the sound up. Only thing I would like to see change is more different drum rhythms which I understand is hard when using Mixcraft 3. Try Beatcraft? Great 70's vibe though!

C4C = www.liamwade.co.uk - 'Burellio'
Really nicely recorded. Cool kinda laid back feel to it. Bass could be a bit louder in the mix but overall great job! Real drums or programmed?
yeah they're programed but I Eq'd the crap outta them then reverb and some other effects.

I'll try beat craft maybe later

I'll get to your guys stuff later I have had alot of work so gimme a bit O time
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
You could add some more exciting drum because the guitar is good. But to make it more exciting during the only clean part. Strum one chords. Instead of palm muting? The solo is good, but can use some improvement.

So, better drums, a groovy/heavy bassline (I can`t hear it)

And I`m pretty curious to the lyrics, and you`re supposed to put them in the song. What kind of melody?
I can definitely see the Tom Scholz influence in your playing. I don't like Boston at all, but I loved that song and I think it would sound great with vocals. And just so you know, I too play lead and rhythm guitar in my Liturgical Band.
thanks guys who did I miss critting?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Wow! Now this is impressive to see. You don't often see on recordings here people who actually evidently care about their tone (i know i dont often). Like it's obvious you've gone out of your way to get that very specific (and, may a say, very tasty) sound. Also love your use of pinched hamonics in the solo! Good song dude. If i was being really critical i would say that some bits are slightly messy and could be tightened up, but i'm a perfectionist soo...

NICE!!

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=976584