I will may buy one to decrease the volume bcz when i play with low volumes the amp is not that good..How do you connect the attenduator with the amp??
i believe you put it in between the speaker and the amp.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
the speaker??has the speaker ins and outs??i dont know nothing about these shits!!
haha ok what amp do you have? is it a combo or is it a stack?
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by MetalMan-93
the speaker??has the speaker ins and outs??i dont know nothing about these shits!!

Wow. Quite being ignorant. Between the head and cab.

Quote by forsaknazrael
Why do you want an attenuator? I don't recommend using the attenuator to bring the volume down to bedroom levels - it isn't going to sound much better.

Get used to your tone now, or buy a dedicated practice amp you can at low volumes, like a Roland Microcube.

False. The attenuator will allow natural tube clipping without blowing your eardrums out.
Quote by sg622
haha ok what amp do you have? is it a combo or is it a stack?

combo and i will buy a valveking or a randal rg50tc in christmas
yeah..i need a power attenduator because cube will not have a valveking or mesa tone..
But do you have a Valveking or Mesa? It looked like you just had an SS Ibanez amp in your profile.

Also I own an attenuator. I agree with Forzzak, wouldn't recommend it for bedroom practising, because the sound isn't going to be much better, plus you take away A LOT from your tubes life...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
TS, you only get an attenuator for tube amps, not SS amps... wait till you actually have a tube amp to get one, you probably won't need it
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
^Nope not fizzy, buth rather very fuzzy, you don't get a lot of calrity at all.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by Gabel
But do you have a Valveking or Mesa? It looked like you just had an SS Ibanez amp in your profile.

Also I own an attenuator. I agree with Forzzak, wouldn't recommend it for bedroom practising, because the sound isn't going to be much better, plus you take away A LOT from your tubes life...

my weber makes a big difference to my jubilee, i cant realy get the amp above 3 at home and at that setting it sounds quite dull and lifeless, even having my weber at 1 and the jub at 5 makes it sound alot better
Quote by scottish nutter
my weber makes a big difference to my jubilee, i cant realy get the amp above 3 at home and at that setting it sounds quite dull and lifeless, even having my weber at 1 and the jub at 5 makes it sound alot better

Sure ut does, but for an example getting say a Plexi, running it full up and then using an attenuator and only playing at home, not a good idea!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by MetalMan-93
i have a SS Fender combo and i will upgrade to a tube in christmas

An attenuator wont do shit to a SS combo amp
Quote by MetalMan-93
i will upgrade i said!!!i will not buy it tmr. . .

LERN 2!!! SPLL!!!!!!......

Seriously, I hate having to decode peoples sentences.

Anyway get your tube amp first, then see if you need the attenuator.