hey guyz
i was saving some extra money to get ibanez rg2570z , but i`m kinda changing my mind when i saw this
it`s ibanez rgt42fxqm ( stunningly well finished ,the amazin off-set Dot Inlay and Trans Gray Burst looks amazin "kinda like the MMEB BFR ", mahogany body , 5-piece maple/walnut neck , neck-thru , pickups can be changed )
take a look at it and compare it to the rg2570z

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RGT42FXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512369

the only bad thing is the fixed bridge :'(
Bad thing??? Well for me, a fixed bridge it's something good, you don't have problems with tunning or changing strings. That guitar is really sweet change those pickups and you'll get a really interesting axe
A fine guitar indeed. But just for the record, the pickups in any guitar can be changed. Also, the fact that it has a fixed bridge is only a downside if you see it as one. A fixed bridge has many advantages over a tremolo, tuning stability is much greater over a guitar with a trem, it's lower maintenance, and it has increased sustain, in my personal opinion a fixed bridge wins over a trem any day.
imagine if that baby was string thru, youd have bitchin sustain since its also neck through. The only thing i see bad is that the back of the neck is finished, i dont like finished necks but i dunno maybe its not all that bad :P
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
i have a yamaha rgx520fz and i need a guitar with tremolo
i dunno , well...can we compare it to the rg2570z?
you can buy that what is essentially that guitar with an Ibanez Edge Trem on it..

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen