I do and im taking 75mgs of acetominophin (sp), my doctor gave it to me and it worked but its not having the same affect anymore

Anyways if anybody here has tachycardia could you give me some tips to make it stop when it starts, i used to be able to know how to do it but not anymore

and FYI, tachycardia is where the heart can exceed 100+ beats a minute during minor physical activity. I am kind of chubby (not fat) but i was born with tachycardia if anyone is going to say lose weight.

EDIT: its not a emotional or weight problem, i was born with an extra somethng in my heart area (i forget what it is) and it causes the heart thing

It can also be known as an irregular heart beat or a heart murmer i think

Anyways thanks in advance

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Oct 8, 2008,
Stop being a fattass and it'll help.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Stop being a fattass and it'll help.

And as i said before, im not fat, its where your born with an extra somethign in your heart area (not sure what)

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Depends on the cause. If it is stress a psychologist can teach you relaxion techniques to lower your heart rate. If that is not the case, a cardiologist would be a good person to make friends with and probably prescibe a beta-blocker.
Yeah if medicine stops working I'm pretty sure you're meant to go back to the doctor's surgery and ask them about it, usually they can prescribe something else
I have mitral valve prolapse and irregular heartbeat.Ever since I've been eating right it has almost gone away. I'm not saying you are heavy,but changing some things you eat can really help. I became a vegetarian and also lost weight,and do pilates.I find now that if I eat a lot of carbs,even the good ones,or sugar I get an irrregular heartbeat.Also low magnesium can contribute to this.So all in all,a serious change in diet made me a new person.Good luck!