I had a few raised frets and I'm getting a new resistor put in. I really don't have anything to do but play tetris in my basement once I'm back from school. What do you do when your guitar is in the shop?

Besides fap and lurk moar.

P.S.: Searchbar has been used, kindly direct me to the thread if I happened to overlook a result.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Make one using a cereal box, kitchen roll tube, elastic bands, and lots of glue. Hell yeah.
Sit in the foetal position repeating 'theres no place like home' over and over again until you realise that the world is an illusion and that you are a small turnip plugged into a computer.
Quote by minibrowny
Sit in the foetal position repeating 'theres no place like home' over and over again until you realise that the world is an illusion and that you are a small turnip plugged into a computer.

O.O

You blew my mind.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Learn to sing and practise vocals. Or another instrument.

Quote by minibrowny

Or this.
Quote by 12Jim34
Make one using a cereal box, kitchen roll tube, elastic bands, and lots of glue. Hell yeah.

Haha, nice. Cool Zelda stuff you have on your profile. ZELDA FTW!!!
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Quote by minibrowny

You can also repeat "Old friends are best"

I was workin' with a guy once, came into work to find him doing that on the floor in the foetal postition, it was terrifying, especially watching him get taken away...

How long is your guitar gone for??
Be thankful that you can afford a guitar in the first place, and think of this day as your day of atonement, honoring the guitar gods.

or fap.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
get a new guitar!or just stay asleep until you get it back.
hibernation solves all problems.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
i play drums lol, but i think you mean what to to besides instruments so i will go for CS:S or NFS, and maybe also read some books/mangas
Write a story.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Rape someone or something.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by BlackandSilver
Write a story.

...about someone who hasn't his guitar anymore. I'm also without a guitar, for almost a month
hot glue paper to you're face and run around screaming "i am the paper man!'

or fap.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Cry yourself to sleep.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana