Page 1 of 4
The other day I was heading back from the Co-Op with a case of beer and I had to walk past a bus shelter which was packed full of chavs (the 12-13 year old type). So anyway I happily walk forward, iPod on with the volume fairly high up. Cue the torrent of abuse and cocky comments about my long hair and parka. Normally I would have pulled my headphones off insulted each of them, knowing their too damn puny to do anything but give abuse anyway and gone home pissed off.

However yesterday I had a rather different feeling. Instead of getting pissed off I happily carried on knowing full well that they were insulting me but since I couldn't hear them anyway because I was listening to the new Oasis album, I didn't really care. The fact that I would soon be home, with my girlfriend, with a case of beer and a newly bought boxset of Father Ted meant that all I could do was laugh a little at the thought that a bunch of pillocks with nothing better to do but spend their evenings in a cold damp bus shelter, felt that they were better than me.

(P.S. Sorry for the bad grammar, I've spent the last hour reading Mein Kampf for history and its frazzled my brain a wee bit. Also keep your negative comments on my musical taste to yourself plz )

So any of you guys had one of those moments where everything seems well with the world?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Maybe the day when I got my first (and only) girlfriend. Though that turned sour after a month

No, there hasn't been many good days in my life so far. Also, Oasis are awesome.

Imedit: Wow, I sound like a right douche.
Last edited by imdeth at May 20, 2009,
Good for you mate.

I can't say I've had one of those moments recently, but I have had them. Where your completely content with things the way they are, I love that feeling.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I really like waking up, on a really hot sunny day, opening the curtains, and have the hot sun touch my back, thats what really gets me up in the morning.

Also, playing in my band when you hit that groove, life is good at that time

"Life is good" moments are all about positivity, the more positive you are, the more you'll have

AND, father ted rocks! *high 5*
when the girl i liked asked me to be her boyfriend and i had no idea it was coming then we just sat there for ages and i was just thinking wooowww!!
also, my alarm in the morning is 'better way' by james ingram, from beverly hills cop 2. hearing that waking up makes every day amazing! try it.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Is the new Oasis album good?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
When wake up and im am free to do anything i want.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Today when I got out of bed and realised I hadn't lost £12,500 after all!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Anthony1991
AND, father ted rocks! *high 5*

*High Fives*

Quote by Ed Hunter
Today when I got out of bed and realised I hadn't lost £12,500 after all!

OK I'm curious, whats the full story?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I've had that feeling ever since moving to Salford. Seriously, everything seems to be going right at the moment. Awesome course, awesome friends and I got a job finally with only a 5 minute interview.

Yay for life being bloody brilliant!

(And Father Ted ftw!)
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
when I see people who tormented me in high school in fairly expected situations like, walking around with a flock of offspring and they havent even turned 18 yet, or see them working full time in mcdonalds (no offense)
shit like that.....
oh and I totally have the theme song for this thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9B-ZoS0wvU
listen to it and you will know what I mean ^_^
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Any moment is good when you realise that you're truely happy. And tiny 5ft1 chavs being pricks is instant gratification - no matter how low you sink, you will never hav f*cked up your life as much as they have already
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
Quote by wiggy1988
The fact that I would soon be home, with my girlfriend, with a case of beer and a newly bought boxset of Father Ted

Holy shit, I don't think I could ever be that happy

My father is Father Jack, it's quite uncanny.
Oh yes you know what I love? When it's nice weather outside and I'm just sitting in the park or something like that, and I have a song (for ex. Santeria - Sublime, relaxed songs like that) on my mp3, and I see people just walking, talking, running, doing daily regular shit, but I only hear the music, feel the sun and see people just doing this, going somewhere. Where they go I don't know, but just sitting there in the sun, not too hot or cold, with a relaxing song, watching the people go by gives me a really nice feeling.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
There was a day the other month when I spent almost the whole day sitting under a tree on a warm summers day with a quarter ounce of weed and some Bob Marley CDs. For the whole day I felt as if everything was right with the world and nothing could bother me... I wish every day could be like that.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Oh, I love that feeling. I'm driving to my friend's house to get drunk, smoking a cigarette and blaring Weezer's Pinkerton.

Feels good man.
Quote by andy_thomas
Is the new Oasis album good?

It is actually. I wasn't too keen on "Waiting for the Rapture" but apart from that its pretty damn good

but thats just me. Also I kept misreading it as "Waiting for the Raptor" so I was a little dissapointed when I found out it wasn't
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
this has gotta be the song to play when you're happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0gCskoxKPc

this sort of music just can't be beaten
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Holy shit, I don't think I could ever be that happy

My father is Father Jack, it's quite uncanny.

Drink

Feck

Girls

*bows head* trully he was the greatest prophet of all
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
Drink

Feck

Girls

*bows head* trully he was the greatest prophet of all

Totally He nearly made me religious.

What beer was it by the way
The best beach day this summer was my last day before classes started; my college started a week earlier. And I managed to spend that day with my two best friends, with the sun just right, the waves perfect, and only a pleasant breeze in the air.

Perfect save the fact I didn't get laid that night at house party.
Quote by dgme92
Good for you mate.

I can't say I've had one of those moments recently, but I have had them. Where your completely content with things the way they are, I love that feeling.

You'd have to watch out for those chavs in Limerick.
Probably the time I got my first bass. I walked back to my uni dorm with it on my back and as I was walking up Northumberland Street (our main shopping street) and I passed a group of charvers. I thought to myself 'Here I am, not much older than you, and I'm a musician. What are you doing? Hanging around McDonalds thinking you're cool!'

Made me feel good.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Totally He nearly made me religious.

What beer was it by the way

Carlberg export, I can't drink stella it always gives me a really bad headache.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
My Bathory shirt and Atheist shirt that I ordered came in the same week, Cynic's new album got leaked the same day I got my Bathory shirt, and I got to see a close friend of mine the same week.

It all went to shit after that week, but, I can look back on that with a happy feeling =D.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by wiggy1988

OK I'm curious, whats the full story?

I shall make it easier to read:

- Inheritance in an Icesave account of around £100,000 to be split four ways so £25,000 each (lucky I know)

- Landsbanki, parent company of Icesave, collapsed and had already took the money from Icesave.

- British government had only guaranteed £50,000 of accounts to be reimbursed so therefore the inheritances were halved.

- Today good old Alistair Darling said he was reimbursing the full amount of money that was in everyone's accounts.

Sorry if you already knew the Icesave situation, I've had to explain this predicament a few times to people who have no idea what goes on in the economic world
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter

Sorry if you already knew the Icesave situation, I've had to explain this predicament a few times to people who have no idea what goes on in the economic world

Wow, that is lucky! have a drink to celebrate
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Every morning, waking up with my girlfriend.

After that the rest of the day usually sucks, but that first few minutes is good.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Laying side by side with the girl I had feelings for on a wooden deck at the end of a trail up into the woods, listening to the nearby creek, and silently gazing up at the stars through the canopy of the trees.

It was a while ago. It was mostly hormones, but at the time it was the sweetest moment in the world.
I love that feeling.

It's never even big things. It'll sometimes just be a certain person you've never met being really polite and friendly. Makes me feel better. Makes me have some faith....

It's soon quashed but damn it, it's good enough.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
A few years ago my travel baseball team was playing in a tournament championship against a much better team who happened to have a kid from our school on the team. When he saw me going out to the mount to pitch he told his team to sit down because they'd be hitting for awhile. I struck him out in 3 pitches and we won the game.
Yesterday, just lying with my girlfriend, cuddling and playing fingertip games. And any time I get to fall asleep and wake up, and the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night is her face.

Soppiness for the win.
shitson its been a while .. i no the feeling but damm.. there the time when im happy and what not but then it takes all of 2 seconds 2 remember a bazillion other shits i need to do/worries about/withstand failing at and its gone.. its jsut not th same
I Shit You Not
I just remembered another one... Last year sometime I think, I was walking through a park on a summers day and I was walking past a flowerbed in full bloom. Just as I walked past, the sprinklers watering the flowerbed caught a ray of sunlight and cast a rainbow in front of the flowerbed. It was an amazing moment. In fact I would almost describe it as a spiritual moment for me because the flowers were Red, Gold and Green...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I'd have to go with chillin with your closest friends while:
smoking a hookah
dancing
laying in the sun
playing childhood games
partying
beer.
coffee
cigarettes.
cuddling
warm summer days
torn up denim skys with splattered paint clouds.
Page 1 of 4