I've had them since 8th grade and I'm now a junior...the Dr. told me I'd have them for 2 years and it's been way too long now..I guess I should wear my rubber bands.
I get to walk to his office tomorrow (during school) b/c it's right near our school, and go to starbucks as that's right near us too. AND it's not skipping.

if i get a black powerband would it look gay? I've had silver for 3 years...
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
get whatever you want
i had it from about 5th grade until 11th
id change color all the time
the best was when i had limegreen
Dick+strings= owww

I love having nice teeth.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I had them for 4. Don't put off not wearing your rubber bands and eventually your retainer. It will eventually make things much worse and a lot longer then it has to be.
Yeah. They suck. The fact that you aren't wearing your rubber bands makes it all kinf of pointless, though
Starbucks is overrated and inferior quality.

And what is a powerband?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Darksucker
Yeah. They suck. The fact that you aren't wearing your rubber bands makes it all kinf of pointless, though

I do at night...but I always take them out to eat and always forget to put them back in...my teeth look perfectly straight to me though, but I guess there's something wrong?

Or he wants a new yacht..

Quote by Shred Head
Don't go to Starbucks

Why.

Never had them personally (this is probably when the Americans dive in with the British stereotyping), but I never really saw the point. Yeah, if your teeth are gonna cause you problems then go for it, but there's nothing wrong with having a few wonky teeth!

Anyway, I'd suggest getting multicoloured ones. Or else.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I got rid of my retainer, I just got sick of it. Ive got my 13mm overbite for life now but to be honest im not that bothered.
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
I had a bad overbite, and my bottom teeth poked into the roof of my mouth...it wasn't so much an aesthetic thing as a health issue to get braces. But on some people I agree they are dumb

I got my braces off on Monday. The retainer sucks ass but at least I only have to wear it when I sleep.
Braces suck at the time, but you get nice teeth out of the deal.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
A powerband is like all the 12 bands melted together and it hurts like hell. I had one for like a month. I survived on ice cream, shakes, smoothies, yogurt, pudding, and spaghetti

It sucked
I lol'd you've been warned
Quote by tallicafan888

Imagine a black powerband on those

OMG What did you search for to get that???
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by LazyBum
A powerband is like all the 12 bands melted together and it hurts like hell. I had one for like a month. I survived on ice cream, shakes, smoothies, yogurt, pudding, and spaghetti

It sucked

Haha yeah. I've gotten used to it though...I've had one on top and bottom for about a year...

I've never had 'em.

And, for a bit of off-topicness:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by I Be Andyy
I've never had 'em.

And, for a bit of off-topicness:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Quote by element4433
Braces suck at the time, but you get nice teeth out of the deal.

Tru dat.
ಠ_ಠ