that everytime i post in one of the forums or w/e theyre called on the main page of this site, like the news articles and reviews, the mods always yank my comment off for like 2 hours at a time and then put it back, almost as if they feel they need to background check me? i was jw if this has happened to ne1 else, because i dont ever see any1 elses being taken away.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
no im deff not asian. haha. but seriously, has anybody else had this happen to them?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
You honestly think we do that?

It's obviously just a small glitch. Get over yourself, the mods don't know you exist.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
You're paranoid.

I highly doubt the mods care about one comment post. If they did, they'd delete it altogether and possibly warn you.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Because you touch yourself at night
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
well the mods do know i exist. one mod tried to perma me last month when i first joined and swore up and down that i was a multi of my friends account, and since then my posts have been getting yanked. seems like more than a coincidence.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Rankles
You honestly think we do that?

It's obviously just a small glitch. Get over yourself, the mods don't know you exist.

I had no idea you were still around this site. I remember back in the day when you used to post around here more often. Good times, good times.
Once again get over it. You're a statistic to them, nothing else.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Strato-Massacre
that everytime i post in one of the forums or w/e theyre called on the main page of this site, like the news articles and reviews, the mods always yank my comment off for like 2 hours at a time and then put it back, almost as if they feel they need to background check me? i was jw if this has happened to ne1 else, because i dont ever see any1 elses being taken away.

what?
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.