If you're in a band, where do you practice?
Last edited by Bradders0707 at Oct 8, 2008,
My guitarists house, he has the full set-up so we got lucky.

If your in the city you might have to find a rehearsal studio. Or, ask around and find somebody who wouldn't mind donating their garage/basement.
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Rent a practice room out or, if you have the money, a studio. If money is an issue, whichever band has a garage or a large, relatively empty room use that.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
at my house (ive got a drum kit so no transport problems there) in a room upstairs haha. You can hear us all throught the whole street but no one ever complains
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
In a spare room at my Drummer's house or in my Guitarist's garage which has his Dad's drumkit in which happens tobe the same as my Drummer's
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
all the bands I was in we practiced at the drummers house. mainly because the drummers never wanted to move their set.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
when I was in high school, the bathroom (by myself) and the garage or my friend's basement or garage
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Drummers house. It's really cramped and we can only practise properly when his family are out, so its reeli not ideal. Better than nothing tho
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
for me its always been my drummers house
its easier to move a guitar and an amp than a drum kit
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
its always a pickel :P 4 4 me at school most consitanly ..w e get music room at lunch and there is a kit in there... i have also practiced at drummers house.. simply transport reasons.. its i ha dough i would rent a play sumwhere and put s second drum kit 4 a drumering there.. but yeah no ..we all want alot of thing
I Shit You Not
My house, or when I was with my old band, my cousin's house. Ahhh, the memories.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by joeymaxx
I practice in a small basement, at my drummers house.

this
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
if i were you id practice somewhere thats near a dictionary, so you can learn how to spell while you practice.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)