Hi,

My name is Sagi and I am a guitarist from Israel. I would like to invite you to check out my new website:

http://www.tonepedia.com

My goal is to create a usefull and complete resource for electric guitar gear information, focusing on the most important thing: The Tone !!!

http://www.tonepedia.com is a platform that lets each user to create his personal gear box and upload information and pictures of his gear, but more important to upload and arrange sound samples, specifing the related elements that combines that sample.

For example if you want to listen to a 1978 stratocaster played thorugh a 1965 Bassman using ts-808, you can easly search and find all the related sound samples.

The site just went on the air and is still in Beta so not all the features work properly and there arn't many sample yet....but it's a start :-)

Please feel free to visit and explore the site. You are most welcome to shar your gear and experties with us.

Keep on rockin'
Sagi Eiland
I don't think this is allowed.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Reported.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
lol.

jew xD
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

it might not be allowed but its a bloody good idea

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
why wouldn't this be allowed? sure it's kinda advertising something, but it's a resource for guitarists. i don't think anyone would report someone saying "hey, check out this website called musicians friend. you can buy lots of cool gear on it!" if no one had ever heard of it before would they?
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
i agree forget the dam admins this is useful and advertising it here will have a snowball affect on it, thus helping it to get recognize. Maybe UG admins could put in homepage as a news article or something
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus