Halloween is coming up. What are you guys doing for Halloween? Trick-or-treating? Going to a party? Who are you dressing up as?

I'm still not sure what I'm going to be, but I am sure that I'm going a costume party with a bunch of friends at a local concert venue, which should be awesome.

Feel free to discuss anything Halloween related (not the movies) here!

Does anybody have any good costume ideas?

PS, inb4 "Halloween is childish/immature/etc." Get over yourself.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Party probaly.

*punches face*
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Seriously just poke holes in a box for eyes and put it on ure head. i did it and everyone thought it was hilarious
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
A group of friends and I are dressing up as pirates, getting s**tfaced off Captain Morgan, then walking around talking like said pirates, looking for ninjas to beat the shit out of.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
my birthday is on halloween
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Set-Abominae
A group of friends and I are dressing up as pirates, getting s**tfaced off Captain Morgan, then walking around talking like said pirates, looking for ninjas to beat the shit out of.

lol, that sounds like a cool plan. same with me, minus the pirate dressing up and ninja fighting. so, a party. actually, there might be a little ninja fighting.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
I'm going to be Rick Astley
I'm going to put on a suit and get some speakers I can plug into my ipod, and walk around the neighborhood playing it at every door
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Trick or treating, then going to a party probably. Dressed as a vampire.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Shit.. I accidentally double posted

Quote by Arch Enemy 65
my birthday is on halloween

I got baptised on halloween, haha.
I'm an atheist now.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Cameronrobson
I'm going to drop acid and kidnap a child.

I lol'd.

I kinda want to be the Joker, but I need a purple jacket.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Go out and about with some of the lads and lassies, head out to a friend's house party, get hungry, and go trick-or-treating.

An awesome evening, made with zero effort.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I kinda want to be the Joker, but I need a purple jacket

I have a jacket you can borrow.

not really.

Anyway, me and my [black] friend are going to dress up as each other. I'll get an afro wig, make up to make my skin dark, and a pair of drum sticks.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
I's gonna rape teh innocent and then... then I'm have some cheesecake. I likes cheesecake a lot.

Then probably sit and watch several hours worth of Tales from the crypt from my dvd collection.
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
i was waldo from where's waldo last year
it was pretty sweet but i want to do something different
im having trouble thinking of something tho...maybe a ninja turtle?

anyone else notice that the original costumes are now uncool among the youngins like frankenstien and ghosts?
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
i was actually kinda hoping for help on this! i want to be someone i actually look like, maybe a cartoon character, but i dont know of any. i'm a girl and i have shortish black hair. any suggestions? i'll be in debt to you forever.

edit: preferably not something skanky
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Last edited by rosamamosa at Oct 8, 2008,
ok. me and my friend need a really good creepy idea for halloween to scare kids. Any ideas?
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
Quote by rosamamosa
i was actually kinda hoping for help on this! i want to be someone i actually look like, maybe a cartoon character, but i dont know of any. i'm a girl and i have shortish black hair. any suggestions? i'll be in debt to you forever.

Maybe get your hands on a blonde wig and look like this chick

Quote by V-type
ok. me and my friend need a really good creepy idea for halloween to scare kids. Any ideas?

I think this will scare kids.

I was planning on dressing up as Batman but I don't have enough money for this.

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Me and 5 of my friends were going rent one of those huge Chinese dragons they have for their Newyears but we can't find any place that rents them. instead im going to go as V from V for Vendetta
****ing football game, which means we have a ****ing marching show. THE NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN.

I'm still dressing up, though. Lady Santa, that-60's-hippie, ghoul, or Pacman. Can't decide.
Quote by rosamamosa

Perhaps you should be a rhombus. Theres no telling how far you'll go when your a rhombus..