why do women sometimes stick by men who have anger issues paranoia etc...

Nobodies perfect, sometimes the bitch needs a slap (jk)

Most of these women have self esteem issues or are scared of the repercussions of leaving an abusive relationship.
i guess its because they dont visit the relationship thread enough
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
because women have issues themselves, and sometimes they depend on those traits just as the men depend on someone to put up with it.
Because they love them.

/thread
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Capua47
what? some girls like guys for who they are, not based on their flaws...

Usually with problems like this, it is who they are, or it can change them to it, like a kid at our school.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
If a man has anger issues, but bottles it up, he looks like a wierdo
EX. The kid sitting in the corner mumbling about burning down the school
But if he really expresses his anger, then he appears BIG AND MANLY
EX. Douchebags
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Nobodies perfect, sometimes the bitch needs a slap (jk)

Most of these women have self esteem issues or are scared of the repercussions of leaving an abusive relationship.

Or he seemed fine and loving at first and then BAM!...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Depends what you mean.

My boyfriend is a dick if he gets really drunk but I'm not going to leave him for that. He just doesn't drink so much when I'm around. Yes he can be arrogant and stubborn but so am I.

You forget that what looks like a bad relationship can actually be a good one (like mine) Some guys are dicks to everyone else but gentlemen to their girlfriends.

That or they change.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

LOL at people saying anger = macho. Come on people, you don't have to focus on one single flaw of a person. I'm assuming you guys are all perfect, or are just angry that you don't get any tail and can point out a guy you know who does but has emotional issues.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Because they have a bigger penis than you.

i for real lolled.

.... its cause girls want to "cure" men... they want to change him/you/us.. and they think if they can date the most fvcked up douche and make him a better person then their life is complete... after havin a baby that is..

i think.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
They start to believe that they're being abused because they deserve it or they really did something wrong.
women think that they can fix them
thats why we date the "bad ass"
who in turn gets us pregnant and who usually just turns out to be a drunk later in life
Quote by ms_tickley
women think that they can fix them thats why we date the "bad ass"
who in turn gets us pregnant and who usually just turns out to be a drunk later in life

holy hell i was right...
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by archangels666
They start to believe that they're being abused because they deserve it or they really did something wrong.

This!

Idk why floods of people are like 'lolz becoz they wont 2 fix the men'.

Yes, EVERY girl who is with a horrible guy MUST be with him for that one reason
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
well, once in a great while.. people can genuinely care for one another.. and when this happens, people will tend to stick by one another whether they have 'issues' or not.

this can be a great thing when the partner can support the other as they work through the issues and become healthier together.

this can be a very destructive thing as well (as mentioned above abusiveness can arise.. and to the point where one or the other believe its their fault or deserved it), if one partner is resistant to work on (or perhaps in complete denial of) issues that is damaging to both persons in the relationship.

I've seen many relationships go both ways.. so sometimes it works out, and sometimes you simply can't help another person if they're not ready to be helped just yet.

quick edits.. and sorry for so many brackets.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Oct 8, 2008,
Well they start dating them because guys with anger issues have balls (confidence), and women want that. Usually they get tired of it and ditch them in a matter of months though.

If they stay with them, it's commonly out of low self-esteem. Which they can inflict upon themselves during the relationship, making it a lovely little circle.
nobody is perfect.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by chamelon545
and things of that nature?What if they are extremely talented as well?
staying with an abuser is usually cause by low self-esteem. the person who's being abused doesn't feel like they deserve more.

Talent has little to do with it. It's a problem with their own sense of value as a person.

Quote by OddOneOut
Depends what you mean.

My boyfriend is a dick if he gets really drunk but I'm not going to leave him for that. He just doesn't drink so much when I'm around. Yes he can be arrogant and stubborn but so am I.

You forget that what looks like a bad relationship can actually be a good one (like mine) Some guys are dicks to everyone else but gentlemen to their girlfriends.

That or they change.
Work on that one, Toni.

That's not a long-term solution. Eventually he will drink heavily when you're around. You need to get him to stop being a dick when he's drunk, not stop him from drinking as much.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Most likely because those men are able to demonstrate that they are strong and capable of 'protecting' them. It's just inherent in nature.