There are very few things that are cool about Wisconsin, but there is the drinking laws. I don't know how many people know this, but in Wisconsin, you can drink under 21 if you have a parent/gaurdian with you... I really just made this because I was curious as to what people in other parts of the U.S. would have to say about this; people from various parts of Europe have even looser drinking laws, so I guess I can't brag...
Still not reason enough.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
Alcohol is overrated.

True... I just wanted to know what people would say. Unlike alot of people I know, I don't abuse this.
I am from Wisconsin(Oshcosh)

And i have to admit... that law is awsome... Also the Packers

AMIRITE?!?!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Still not reason enough.

Don't get me wrong; I still don't love Wisconsin...I don't even like Wisconsin...now that I think about it, I ****ING HATE WISCONSIN!!!!!!! IT'S BORING, AND IT'S ****ING COLD!
Quote by crazy8rgood

AMIRITE?!?!

No, bad, do NOT say nice things about Wisconsin.
They have badass cheese. I live in Ohio, but they have really good cheese.
Is it true they have more cows than people in Wisconsin?

And, yeah, alcohol is overrated.
Quote by herby190
No, bad, do NOT say nice things about Wisconsin.

I can't NOT say nice things about wisconsin

Its 500X better than Florida, were i currently live...
Quote by TEK34
You can drink at a restaurant at 14 in the UK. 18 to buy.

16 at a restaurant.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by crazy8rgood
I can't NOT say nice things about wisconsin

Its 500X better than Florida, were i currently live...

But it's ****ing cold. I'm the worst person to live in Wisconsin; I don't give a damn about the Packers, or sports in general, and I hate the snow.
Quote by herby190
There are very few things that are cool about Wisconsin, but there is the drinking laws. I don't know how many people know this, but in Wisconsin, you can drink under 21 if you have a parent/gaurdian with you... I really just made this because I was curious as to what people in other parts of the U.S. would have to say about this; people from various parts of Europe have even looser drinking laws, so I guess I can't brag...
Wrong. I've been to Madison, Milwaukee, and Appleton.

Wisconsin is a lovely state.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by pucci6d6
They have badass cheese. I live in Ohio, but they have really good cheese.
Is it true they have more cows than people in Wisconsin?

And, yeah, alcohol is overrated.

It's possible. The farms are really just in big stretches. Most of Wisconsin, as far as I know, is urban.
I was in germany in summer and it was pretty sick being able to buy beer my self. I felt like a grown up.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by crazy8rgood

AMIRITE?!?!

I'm a Falcons fan.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Wrong. I've been to Madison, Milwaukee, and Appleton.

Wisconsin is a lovely state.

Easy for you to say; you don't have to live here. And those are all decent places; I'm in Eau Claire. It is one of the most boring places ever...
Quote by herby190
But it's ****ing cold. I'm the worst person to live in Wisconsin; I don't give a damn about the Packers, or sports in general, and I hate the snow.

I love the snow... And that you can acctually TELL when the season changes, here in Florida, we bassically just GUESS when the season changes, becuase when it does, hardly anything happens at all.
Quote by TEK34
You can drink at a restaurant at 14 in the UK. 18 to buy.

Can smoke at 16 too. But you have to be 18 to buy. And it's illegal to buy them for a minor, so I don't get how that law works. Meh, I get served some places, so I'm good.
We had a police talk in school once, and the policeman said you can legally buy alcohol at 18, but you can drink it from the age of 5 or something.

I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to tell a bunch of 14 year olds that fact...
Quote by Rhitard
We had a police talk in school once, and the policeman said you can legally buy alcohol at 18, but you can drink it from the age of 5 or something.

I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to tell a bunch of 14 year olds that fact...

That is, indeed true. But you have to have your parents present, and have their permission.
i know you can actually drink at a restaurant if you have a parent with you in Ohio
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by herby190
Easy for you to say; you don't have to live here. And those are all decent places; I'm in Eau Claire. It is one of the most boring places ever...
sorry, man. i guess it sux to be you. but you don't have to live in Eau Claire forever.

And what is it, like 2 hours to Green Bay or Oshkosh? Go to a Packers game. or during the summers, go to the big fly-in they have in Oshkosh. It's a massive event.
Life is only as boring as you let it be.

Or culture a deep appreciation for cows and cheese.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
in CT there thinking of bringing the drinking age from 21 to 18
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
sorry, man. i guess it sux to be you. but you don't have to live in Eau Claire forever.

And what is it, like 2 hours to Green Bay or Oshkosh? Go to a Packers game. or during the summers, go to the big fly-in they have in Oshkosh. It's a massive event.
Life is only as boring as you let it be.

Or culture a deep appreciation for cows and cheese.

Sports bore me; what's a fly-in?
New York is the same way, I think.

Course, no one over the age of 18 pays attention to that law, so it might as well be null.
Quote by JordantheAxe
I was in germany in summer and it was pretty sick being able to buy beer my self. I felt like a grown up.

I did the same. It was different.

I've heard they're are almost 30 different ways to say "snow" in Wisconsin (actually it might be Minnesota).
but here in northern michigan, no one gives a sh*t. I can go to the IGA around the street and buy all the beer I want and they wouldn't care. I used to go and get beer for my dad from the local grocery store when I was 12. The cops up here are awesome
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by thewho65
I've heard they're are almost 30 different ways to say "snow" in Wisconsin (actually it might be Minnesota).

I can only think of one way to say snow in Wisconsin: snow. And I prefer to say that as little as possible, because I hate snow. Too bad I live in Wisconsin...