those are all so stupid
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
the swan one and 5 neck ones were cool, but rick nielsens 5 neck looks better
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
They were all pretty gay if you ask me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Funtwo has an Alfee Custom

/random fact
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
That guy is a ****ing joke.

His guitars are just so ridiculously stupid and I would take Japanese rock seriously if most of them didn't portray themselves as over the top shredding clowns.
Last edited by Graveworm at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by Graveworm
That is guy is a ****ing joke.

His guitars are just so ridiculously stupid and I would take Japanese rock seriously if most of them didn't portray themselves as over the top shredding clowns.

Is that a guy or a girl? o.O
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
lol im not going to lie. i would not mind having a m 16 gun guitar that shoots lights and shit out the end. but the rest were pretty homosexual.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i want to buy a hello kitty guitar than play it at a gig...
itll be like guitar solo than i pull out the kitty-caster and BAMMM
Those guitar u call "gay" is consider as awesome/cool in japan. Just because the guitar have hearts sign on it doesnt make it gay..... I guess it all about cultural differences
Bedroom Set up:

ESP LTD EC-400 with 81/60 EMG
Yamaha SJ550HR, 1980's Strat (rare guitar)
Crate v18
Digitech Bad Monkey
Vintage 30 Speaker
Metal Muff

Saving up for ESP Uruha's Signature Guitar
That was officially the gayest thing I have ever seen!
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio EMG 81/85

Amp:
Roland Cube 30

Pedals:
Boss DD-7
Boss ML-2
Boss OS-2
Boss NS-2
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by zerocrack
Those guitar u call "gay" is consider as awesome/cool in japan. Just because the guitar have hearts sign on it doesnt make it gay..... I guess it all about cultural differences

Because the guitars are stupidly over the top and retarded.
Quote by Graveworm
Because the guitars are stupidly over the top and retarded.

In your opinion.

Gotta love Japanease pop culture.

Not even going to breach the fact that like 75% of the posts here have used the term "gay" or "homosexual"... Wow people, it's 2008. We can't just call things dumb or unnecessary anymore?
androgenous musicians ftw!

not...

seriously though, who builds those guitars?!?!? they all look so detailed, but really cumbersome too!
Quote by edusty2010
In your opinion.

Not even going to breach the fact that like 75% of the posts here have used the term "gay" or "homosexual"... Wow people, it's 2008. We can't just call things dumb or unnecessary anymore?

Because gay and flamboyant go hand and hand... and those guitars are certainly just that
Quote by edusty2010
In your opinion.

ok, you're dumb and unnecessary.
I personally like em, they're unique guitars that you dont see very much, oh and The ALFEE's guitars are all ESP Custom Shops, they have their own signature models.