Page 1 of 2
Very well put together but i dont see that happening in my life time
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
That's one big fucking rock

and that is all,

Good day to you
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by wesleyisgay
**** you. i belive in god.

^ that's nice way of showing it...

Just a thought...if the fire is encircling the earth to the point that the surface is no longer visible, then it has some serious energy and heat. Why are the building, and plants(even though they're burning) still standing?
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by mattrod
Whos rick?

Rick Wright, he's the one playing piano in it and the song is Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd. Rick passed a few weeks ago.
that fit perfectly
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by rossjohnson87
Rick Wright, he's the one playing piano in it and the song is Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd. Rick passed a few weeks ago.

Oh I thought you meant Rick astley
Quote by Shining-on
Oh I thought you meant Rick astley

Yea didn't realize how that post might come across as a 'rickroll' set-up. It's not folks.
Quote by wesleyisgay
**** you. i belive in god.

So what? That can't happen?

Quote by cokeisbetter
Wow.

Wow.

You play as well?

Realm?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Ooooh, Great Gig in the Sky!
I'm still surprised that chick is white.
whatthefedit: I do not approve of this event.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

So what? That can't happen?

i don't belive god would be so crule to just randomly wipe out all human life in a horrible way by making an astoried hitting us and pretty much all life is gonna catch on fire >.>.
Quote by wesleyisgay
i don't belive god would be so crule to just randomly wipe out all human life in a horrible way by making an astoried hitting us and pretty much all life is gonna catch on fire >.>.

Okay. Well I won't accept "God" to end the earth I live on. We have to split the earth in two, to each get our appropriate endings then.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Okay. Well I won't accept "God" to end the earth I live on. We have to split the earth in two, to each get our appropriate endings then.

Our reasons for the equator suddenly seem a bit clearer.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wesleyisgay

remember in the bible when he killed everything and started over?
Quote by Wylde14

no
Quote by wesleyisgay
no

it went something like this:

lots of rain, lots of drowning, a big boat, and a killer theme song written by Tiny Tim
Quote by Wylde14
it went something like this:

lots of rain, lots of drowning, a big boat, and a killer theme song written by Tiny Tim

still 1 person left. and i doubt any 1 could survive that astoried. and off topic but

how did noah repopulate the earth...
Quote by wesleyisgay
still 1 person left. and i doubt any 1 could survive that astoried. and off topic but

how did noah repopulate the earth...

on the eighth day he created hookers? and if god wanted him to live through an asteroid collision, he'd be able to do it yes?
Quote by lastrockgod
Very well put together but i dont see that happening in my life time
You might want to start thinking about it then. According to geological records, we're waaaaaay overdue for a planet-killing asteroid collision right about now.

Quote by wesleyisgay
You're right. It would be much more cruel to kill us off in a millisecond from the pressure and heat of a shock wave then to send a seven-headed dragon to Earth and torture us before sending us to eternal damnation.

And no I'm not anti-religious trolling; just pointing out that we'd be killed in a second.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

You know, this probably would solve all of the problems between creationists and evolutionists. Put them each on their own half and let them say what they want about where it came from. As an evolutionist, I say dibs on the moon.
Quote by Wylde14

yea look at the dinosaurs
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Mutant Corn
Someone watch that while high and tell us how it is.

LMFAO I actually just watched it and I'm high

That was cool as ****! Haha I watched it on mute while I was listening to Fire by Hendrix and found that pretty funny too. LEEET ME STAAAND NEXT TO YOUR FIRE hahaa

But yeaa I don't see that thing happening in our lifeetime and besides in the moviess they always send abunch of fuggers to space and they save the day and we all live happily ever after
Quote by metalhead39
LMFAO I actually just watched it and I'm high

But yeaa I don't see that thing happening in our lifeetime and besides in the moviess they always send abunch of fuggers to space and they save the day and we all live happily ever after

Talkin' to me?

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Talkin' to me?

Lmao...knew it was only a matter of time before Bruce Willis made an appearance in this thread.
I would have put Zero sum by NIN as the song.

But that one fit.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by wesleyisgay

Am I the only one who thinks the world going up in flames is an epic way to end?

Maybe its just cause I absolutely love fire. . .

Either way, I doubt thats how its gonna end, theyve predicted about 20 million different endings of the world and were still here.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Yeah this is as far off of how the world is supposed to end in 2012 as it gets.

And the only true time the human race is going to end is when the sun turns into a red giant.
Quote by CaptainRon
Yeah this is as far off of how the world is supposed to end in 2012 as it gets.

And the only true time the human race is going to end is when the sun turns into a red giant.

Which won't happen for millions and millions and millions of years.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
That fit pretty nicely. Cool stuff.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You play as well?

Realm?

Serves me right for being amazed. But no, my soul doesn't belong to Blizzard just yet.
th first thing i thought of when i saw the shot of that mountain was
"YES i finally made it up mount everest. damn its hot up here... O SH!T!"

edit: and haha japan got owned again
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Last edited by soccerguy6494 at Oct 8, 2008,
we'll just send a spaceship to the astroid and blow it up. worked in hollywood
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by wesleyisgay

name one thing the human race has done together to justify its survival,

we are a disease on this rock and don't deserve saving .

cool video though, imagine how amazing it would be to watch that rock flying towards us
pink floyd are better than you
Page 1 of 2