Poll: What Country would you live in?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Country would you live in?
America
42 22%
Russia
3 2%
Germany
11 6%
Britan
24 13%
South America
2 1%
Cananda
44 23%
Mexico
0 0%
France
5 3%
Egypt
1 1%
Other(there are to many to put down)
59 31%
Voters: 192.
Page 1 of 3
see title.
I want to live in Scotland or Switzerland.

how about you?give some reasons too.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Mars.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Norway. Because from what I've heard it's a beautiful place. Also black metal!!

Edit: Cananda?
Edit 2: Britan?
Last edited by imdeth at Oct 8, 2008,
Canada. Love it there!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Czech Republic , beautiful country
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Quote by Metfan1991
Canada. Love it there!

Come on over friend!

Edit: TS you misspelled Canada you bastard
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
New Zealand - Britain, but with all the plus points

None of the negative - i.e like most of the people you see on Jeremy Kyle - sorry, but i had to mention his name to prove a point!
i actually don't want to live in "britan". if anything, i would want to live in "britain".
I would prefer to stay living in England, but, I wouldnt mind Holland for a bit.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I want to stay in America.

If Obama wins. Otherwise, Canada FTW!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
i chose canada because i've only been to 2 other countries besides the us and canada is pretty bomb!

i have yet to visit australia or europe.
Go Veg.
Xen.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Canada!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
tricky, i'd love to move to New York, because it's so big there would always be something to do, but i HATE America and most Americans (no offense, i won't go into details), so i'd have to move to England i suppose.
New Zealand FTW. Beautiful country.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Since when is canada Kick Ass?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by dio_dude
tricky, i'd love to move to New York, because it's so big there would always be something to do, but i HATE America and most Americans (no offense, i won't go into details), so i'd have to move to England i suppose.

I don't really take offense to this, but this has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read.

No offense.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
pish screw that. ima make my own coutrny called om. Where fapping in public is allowed, and sundays are free cookie day
Britain, i was in London during my spring break and it was awesome. But i think i would want to live in a quieter town.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
I picked Other because ideally it would be Sweden, but I also completely wouldn't mind Germany, France or Britain.
Quote by dio_dude

That makes no sense whatsoever. You hate America AND most Americans? I mean, aside from the fact that you haven't even MET most Americans, how the hell can you hate a country? "That's one dumbass piece of land. Jesus christ I hate that shit."
Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Iceland, Sweden, or Finland.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Holland...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
"Other (there are too many to put down)"

Exactly... making the thread fairly silly.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Although "Cananda" and "Britan" are both great. The best COUNTRY you listed is South America.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by Spydr
Although "Cananda" and "Britan" are both great. The best COUNTRY you listed is South America.

If you ask me, that list is terrible. I mean, why isn't Africa on there?
I'd like to come to Cananda.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
The marvelous country of South America. But srsly, Finland. I feel strange sympathy for it.
Wą.
Quote by dio_dude

No, you're an idiot stereotyper. I bet you havent met too many Americans, all you know is that we're apparently fat, arrogant, and stupid because of our president.

I frown upon you.

<-- See, frown.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Page 1 of 3