Quote by Silverstein14
Antoine Dufour. I've modeled my playing after that guy for years now. I even have the bandanna on my guitar. :P Hopefully getting a video of me on Friday playing some of his stuff.

sweet man cant wait to see your playing,
let me know when you get that video up
there are plenty more amazing guitarists out there. Don Ross, Andy Mckee, and Erik Mongrain to name a few. Make sure you check 'em out.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
there are plenty more amazing guitarists out there. Don Ross, Andy Mckee, and Erik Mongrain to name a few. Make sure you check 'em out.

oh yea i love andy and eric's work
i love the way they use tapping, strumming and use the body of the guitar as a percussion instrument to make ALOT of sound come out of one guitar,

i've never heard of don ross, i'll go check him out

thanks
Don Ross is one of andy, eric, and antoine's biggest influences. Make sure you watch "How to Eat an Avalanche". It's pure genius.
Equipment:

Antoine Dufour is my favourite of the candyrat guitarists... actually he's probably my favourite guitarist overall.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by captivate

Ahh Andy McKee...

That is such a cool video though
I saw andy and don live in concert here in toronto. They REALLY know how to put on a show. I was pretty much just mesmerized the whole time looking at their hands.
Equipment:

Sweet, I had a substitute teacher in 7th grade that brought his guitar and played like this, it's really cool to see! But I would rather be able to play this guy, Justin King . It sounds like music from Battlefield 2 if anybody is familiar with that game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQQ4X2i0BQ
That was pretty cool.

Quote by XfalconX
Sweet, I had a substitute teacher in 7th grade that brought his guitar and played like this, it's really cool to see! But I would rather be able to play this guy, Justin King . It sounds like music from Battlefield 2 if anybody is familiar with that game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQQ4X2i0BQ

But I find this guy much more impressive.
Quote by XfalconX

I don't think this sounds good at all... he's good at showing off but he doesn't get a good melody
Don't kill someone to play like that, give up your left testicle or something. Killing people is not cool.
On topic though, I recently was introduced to these Candyrat fellows, and I immediately fell in love. Do they sell Candyrat records at stores, or do you have to buy online?
Quote by Silverstein14
*cough*Don Ross*cough*

Michael inspired Don Ross and Don Ross inspired the rest of them.
Equipment:

Michael Hedges. Seriously, check him out.

I've never understood the hype of Dufour. He is amazingly skilled. But alot of his stuff has almost no consistant rhythm, and I hate music like that. I prefer the other candyrat players like McKee, Ross, Andrew White, etc.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
Michael Hedges. Seriously, check him out.

I've never understood the hype of Dufour. He is amazingly skilled. But alot of his stuff has almost no consistant rhythm, and I hate music like that. I prefer the other candyrat players like McKee, Ross, Andrew White, etc.

Wait what?!