so my friend broke my line 6 spider 3 and luckly it was on warrenty and i just got my check for $200 in and obviously i can get a way better amp so what do you recomend? in my band i play stuff like the devil wears prada, underoath, alesana, bring me the horizon, norma jean, the chariot. but on my own i play whatever i feel like.
Is 200 your budget or are you planning on chipping in more? You said you're in a band, do you just jam or are you doing some gigging? I don't know those bands, what genre/s do they fall under? Can you go used?

I highly recommend adding some of your own dough in, 200 doesn't buy a very nice amp, not even used.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
mm i could chip in a little but im only 14 so i dont have very much money. its hard to put them in a genre cuz if you put them in one people will get mad and if you put them in other they will get mad to. but i guess like emo metalcore...shity metalcore? lol idk. and the band were just practicing now and if we do play any gigs anytime soon they wont be very big
I assume you use a good amount of gain? Bump in 50 bucks and you can get a cube 30x, would be enough for practice, though gigs would probably be a bit much. Search craigslist and you might be able to find a used cube60 which would be enough for gigs.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
nah... it's not a lot of gain. My VK can do Underoath when it's stock. With the gain on 4...

May i recommend a used Valveking?

If not, any of the Cubes will be good for you...
O O

___
talk to your parents about paying for half of an amp and get a vk

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Maybe a Crate V? Might need a bit of a boost, though those aren't really high gain bands.
I don't really like the VK though it might do the job ok. Also, Cube 60 Crate V might be your best choice.
Used VK sounds about right. They do go for $200-250. Check craigslist TS, plenty of them out there. Or the Cube 30 or 60.