Ok so this is a song I wrote recently, drummer gave the riff and I tried to work with it. I'm annoyed becuase its the same chord progression as Ska Me so just as a side note, I CAN DO MORE THAN THE PUNK POP DIAMOND!

Enjoy!
Attachments:
Lucky.zip
i like it. its ketchy.
why may i ask is it called lucky charms?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
lol its a private joke really, the full song is called the lucky charms that never were. Its about me being 100% irish but never living there and my sorrow for that! All my mates take the piss outta me for being irish...its wierd!
thanks for the crit.

This song is the same progression that we've all heard hundreds of times, so i cant really get into it much.
I did like the lead parts for the intro. Im a huge fan of open pull offs. It sounds too surfy when you get into the verse tho and the lack of variety hurts it quite a bit. Sure, vocals help a ton and i cant take points away for it, but, i dont know, im just not a huge fan of the punk/pop-punk music.

Bar 22 was awesome, i liked that riff a lot. Pretty heavy, but the transitions between sections could be beefed up a bit more. Maybe its just the blandness of the drums. The E7 chord in bar 29 shouldnt be there. It just doesnt sound good.

The solo was good starting at bar 34, i couldve done without the bends before that bar, but again thats a big punk sounding thing to do so it worked.

You got a pretty good tune here, a good ones with your others as well. Get em recorded! Im sure the vocals will help sway the non-believers!

Here's the link to my last one.
Red Eye Reverie
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB