Hey guys can you recommend me an amp? Currently using an old roland..

Like to play rock but also nice clean tones.

My guitar is a Ibanez RG350, Ibanez S470. Looking for versatility in an amp.. $350 is the budget. Thanks!
If you're only looking new, this or this if you can stretch a bit would be your best options.

If you can look used, tell us where you live so we can give you some craigslist options.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
O btw I forgot to mention that I am using the amp for mainly home practise...60W is a bit much. looking at the 30W and under range

i was looking the Vox though, sounds pretty sweet...ill test it out at the stores.

i live in australia
Cube 30 or Vox AD15-VT. Smaller versions of previously recommended amps.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Superchamp XD
Line 6 flextone

Those are your best options. I seriously recommend you look into them (they are better than the cube or vox)
Another vote for a SuperChamp XD, GC has them for $279. Tube tone, plus tons of built in effects.
lol what's wrong with Australia?

thanks for replies... i'll look into all line6,vox, roland - i dunno if we have superchamp imported :S
Prices are way higher than in US which we assumed you were at, otherwise there is nothing wrong with australia (That i know of, i'll have to look into it.)
Super Champ, then Valvetronix.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by wolfofmibu
lol what's wrong with Australia?

thanks for replies... i'll look into all line6,vox, roland - i dunno if we have superchamp imported :S

nothing wrong with AUS bro - I try to support you guys whenever I can. I was just telling someone above that there are no GC's in Australia. You had 350US or something and I thought it was United States at first. It is AUS so amp selection is different.
yeah i thought most UG users would be from the US...so i'd thought i'd post US dollars to be more forum friendly

yeah australian guitar gear is marked up alot - heaps of bargaining required.
well the cube 60 is $550 here (melb), so i imagine u could get a cube 30 for $350, im sure you could also get a decent small power vox for around the same price. I have never heard them but might be worth looking at a Marshale valvestate 30 watter, i saw one for 400 bucks the other day.

I'd say go a cube 30
RG's & Mesa's
$550 AUD u can always bargain... Vox Ad30vt is $410... Fender Superchamp dnno where u can get that

allans is super expensive..overpriced
Do you guys have Vypyr's down there yet? (It's worth trying if you do). I would say a roland cube 30x or even the 20x (if they have the COSM modeling circuit - older ones don't). The Vox AD30vt and Super Champ XD as well. The Super Champ XD would be my first choice if you can find one in budget.
i've been to alot of guitar shops in melbourne, but i dunno see Vypyr's. VOX yes, superchamp rare...

Any Aus ppl know where to get superchamp in melbourne?
vox ad30vt?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.