|-13-10-------10- X2
|------12--12------
|--------13------------

Just wanna make sure im doing everything right how would you play this? basically im hitting the first and second note (13 and 10) with up and down stroke normally then dragging my pick down and back up again to get the 12 and 13. should i mute the strings after i go through one arpeggio and then do it again? how would you do it? thank you in advance!
Quote by Soadfan8
just do whatever sounds the best

What you say when its just not worth the effort
Quote by ShogunRonin
|
-13-10-------10- X2
|------12--12------
|--------13------------

Just wanna make sure im doing everything right how would you play this? basically im hitting the first and second note (13 and 10) with up and down stroke normally then dragging my pick down and back up again to get the 12 and 13. should i mute the strings after i go through one arpeggio and then do it again? how would you do it? thank you in advance!

Pinkie/Ring finger on the 13, index on 10, middle on 12, pinkie/ring on 13, back up again, and on the 10-13-10 part at the end of the first/beginning of the second arpeggio, just flick your finger and do a hammer on/pull off thing.
Wit mah dick.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
with my penis

EDIT: Damn! ^
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
okay thank you i was kinda doing it that way ahh i have no confidence in my technique lol thanks again