Has anyone had the chance to try one of these guitars? It's a guitar company from Finland that make great looking (and sounding) guitars. This is their website. Opinions?
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Prices?

They have a distributors page somewhere, and from there you just follow a link to a retailer in your country. They're not cheap; the metallish one with EMGs is something like $2000 Australian. So they're quality guitars, possibly a bit overpriced but that's just because they're a small business I expect.
they look very very nice! the Liekki looks the muts nuts! would love to play one to see what there like
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
The Rautia made me o_o

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Alright, I was gonna just put up one complaint about this, but then I found another...

Flaxwood is just another name for Cottonwood, which is just another name for BASSWOOD. I know this because we used to get the occasional order to mill out a few logs of this (We had a circular sawmill for the longest time). You can literally see water coming off the blade when we sawed this, and the fibers would dull the teeth rediculously quick.

Now my second complaint: They're not even using regular flaxwood (A.K.A cottonwood A.K.A BASSSWOOD)..., look at this I pulled from the website..

"Flaxwood Guitars has created a high quality, stable, and ecologically friendly molded wood material..."

Here's the link if you don't believe me
http://www.flaxwood.com/about+flaxwood/

Something else.. What the hell is a 3-D neck joint? I've built different guitars with different neck joints (Bolt-On, Set, Set-Thru, Neck-Thru, Bolt-In, etc) and I've never heard of a 3-d Neck joint...
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]