Dont you just love it when your guitar idols turn out to NOT be Christians. I mean, music isnt the reason I like a musician, it has more to do with their personal beliefs so that I can feel like I know them on a personal level, when I in fact have no idea what they are like ...non christians, discuss.
Quote by metal4ever6328
Dont you just love it when your guitar idols turn out to NOT be Christians. I mean, music isnt the reason I like a musician, it has more to do with their personal beliefs so that I can feel like I know them on a personal level, when I in fact have no idea what they are like ...non christians, discuss.

Then you should go into politics and leave your world of music behind.
When I learnt I was a christian I was pissed, cause I'm my favourite bass player, I mean, I'm great! and it pissed me off because I'm an atheist.
I really don't care what my favorite guitarists' personal beliefs are. If they choose to be Christians, it's their own choice, not mine.

Edit: By personal beliefs, I mean religious beliefs.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Eh, It doesn't make me stop listening to them, but when I found out Alice Cooper was a born again christian there was a kind "ewww" thing goin on in my head.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Im Christian and Ill discuss... I really dont care if my idols are Christian or not. If they are, then cool. If they arent, oh well. Big deal. I still listen to Morbid Angel, Gorgoroth, Atheist, you get the picture. I cant always sing along to the lyrics, though, cause I dont wanna denounce God.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
This thread is stupid. Shit I don't care if musicians are catholic or not but I don't make a thread about it.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by Megadeth2011
Im Christian and Ill discuss... I really dont care if my idols are Christian or not. If they are, then cool. If they arent, oh well. Big deal. I still listen to Morbid Angel, Gorgoroth, Atheist, you get the picture. I cant always sing along to the lyrics, though, cause I dont wanna denounce God.

This
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Mudmen190
When I learnt I was a christian I was pissed, cause I'm my favourite bass player, I mean, I'm great! and it pissed me off because I'm an atheist.

Exactly this, minus the bass part.
Quote by sglover34479
I'm sorry I care about people and not just their music. Friggin jerks.

True Christians do not react to or begin strife..

Unless that is... if you are like me and sneakily troll oot and aboot...
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Eh, It doesn't make me stop listening to them, but when I found out Alice Cooper was a born again christian there was a kind "ewww" thing goin on in my head.

He continues to make great music and is a nice guy, so I don't really care
Although the fact that he won't do 'Spark in the Dark' and 'House of Fire' live because of the sexual implications pisses me off a bit.
Quote by Megadeth2011

My point exactly. Stupids closed my other thread before I could type it though.
Quote by Megadeth2011

I'm with you... except on the Christian part because I swing the other way on that topic... and I denounced god a long time ago but other than that, you said what I wanted to say.