For all of my fellow shreddologists and mere guitarists alike who attend school; what is your favorite subject, and why?

I'd say either Biology or Chemistry. I thought Bio was the the only science in my life, but this year I took Chem so i could take AP bio, and man. I've fallen in love.

Also my bio teacher is tilf.
History
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Psych/Sociology
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Health- teachers cool, and doesnt really care what we do
English- teachers cool, and lets us talk all the time. even if its "inappropriate for school"

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Health- teachers cool, and doesnt really care what we do
English- teachers cool, and lets us talk all the time. even if its "inappropriate for school"

To hell with your teachers..

What is it that interests you as an intellectual?
Quote by elekguit
History

This, history is interesting. not useful in most cases, but interesting.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
photojournalism.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

I love Art and English, occasionally History, when I have a cool teacher (this year my teacher is cool, but extremely opinionated). I pretty much hate anything involving math and most science (love astronomy).
U.S. History
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
English for sure. poll?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by floppypick
This, history is interesting. not useful in most cases, but interesting.

Well if you ever want to bombard people with useless facts its useful.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Foods for Fitness is a sweet class, I have one of my best friends in it and we just make food that looks terrible but tastes awesome.

It's hardly Foods for Fitness, either. Today we made cinnamon rolls. It should just be called Foods.
Quote by elekguit
Well if you ever want to bombard people with useless facts its useful.

While I full heartily agree, it's also a good way to piss people off... People don't like being corrected when they have their history wrong, especially when they think they're right.

It's also good for dinner conversations!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by fudger
well seening how im a music in education and performance major. i would have to say musical theory.

I'd say that too, but my teacher sucks at teaching theory, so it's somewhat difficult...though I'm eager to learn.
Well right now its physical geography because my professor is really hot. But usually its English or Classics.
ya Foods for Fitness sounds awesome but at my school we dont have a cooking class but if we did i would take it. my favorite class is either business tech cause you do nothing but play bloons tower defense 2, sports medicine cause all you do is watch movies
Quote by Muzikh
To hell with your teachers..

What is it that interests you as an intellectual?

Oh... well, I kinda like Math. pretty cool if you ask me. And band. History's pretty cool.
EDIT: meteorolgy. I wanna chase tornadoes if my band fails epicly.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Oh... well, I kinda like Math. pretty cool if you ask me. And band. History's pretty cool.
EDIT: Meteorology. I wanna chase tornadoes if my band fails epicly.

That's what my best friend is getting his degree in at the university.