Poll: What Les Paul Jr Should I Build?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Les Paul Jr Should I Build?
Les Paul Jr. Doublecut, TV Yellow
27 39%
Les Paul Jr Singlecut, TV Yellow
21 30%
Les Paul Jr Singlecut, Sunburst
21 30%
Voters: 69.
ok ,i've been wanting one of these for a long time, and i have finally found a good gibson rip-off neck, there is only one decision to be made now...

do i build a les paul junior singlecut

or...

doublecut

both bodies are be 200$ each, fully routed and shaped. and like i said i only have one ripoff neck.

if i build the DC, it will definitely be TV Yellow. but if i build the SC, it would probably be the sunburst, but it could possibly be TV Yellow.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
i think the double-cuts look better
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
lulz. the poll is 50/50
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
Singlecut. The doublecut doesnt look good, its pretty much a flattop Hamer sunburst with a pickguard. The singlecut with that sunburst finish looks sooo nice. Make it a matte/faded finish, itll look very classic and nice.
Double cuts are nicer imo, but I hate the color. So single it is for me.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by qotsa1998
Singlecut. The doublecut doesnt look good, its pretty much a flattop Hamer sunburst with a pickguard. The singlecut with that sunburst finish looks sooo nice. Make it a matte/faded finish, itll look very classic and nice.

+1

I'd say that if you want a Gibson style double cut, go with an SG. That's just me though. You should should build what you want.

My vote however remains with the singlecut. The color doesn't matter too much to me, I'd take either one.
double cut sunburst
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Quote by divinorum69
I LOVE THAT DOUBLE CUT YELLOWWWW. If you dont want it sell it to me

you won't want it... it'll be a lefty...
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
doublecuts ftw
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
yup, the double cut looks bad ass!
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
double cut in TV for sure.

thinkin of doin my tele in TV yellow actually, love the colour.
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!