I was wondering if any of you use or know of any pedals that cover TWO-THREE effects well. For instance, I have an echo/delay pedal it's an Ibanez and I love it. I want a Reverb, Chorus, Tremelo, Fuzz, or Flanger pedal, are there any fairly cheap muti-effect pedals? I could see a Reverb-Chours pedal working well.

So if you have any recommendations, let me know.
there is the EHX The Worm, then a bunch of Visual Sound pedas, such as the H20, Route 66, choral flangers...oh also the EHX Holy Stain
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
EHX Stereo Polychorus is a flanger/chorus that sounds like a dream. Don't get a true multi-fx pedal though cause they sound digital, and in a real bad way.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i think the most reasonable priced multi fx analog pedals were already mentioned
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
a ehx holy stain................reverb hall and room, tremolo, pitch shift, fuzz and drive tone warm, dark, bright. the pedal is a steal for $99 bucks for the reverb alone! i own it and love it!!!!
yes i already mentioned that ...and i see a lot of used ones going around for 70
Quote by Otsugua713
yes i already mentioned that ...and i see a lot of used ones going around for 70

sorry...........you have good taste though